chapter-11

ANAV POV

"I.....I..." she tried to say something but was flabbergasted by my statement. I wanted to take her out on a date, before she can say anything else other than "I" I stopped him. "It's okay. Think about it, I will wait for your answer then" I said, when I saw him struggling for answer. I'm sure I looked like I had swallowed something, because I don't like when I said that.

She nodded and gave me a small smile. No words come out of my mouth both in shock as well as afraid that I'd utter nonsense if I opened my mouth. I tried to smile back but I know it looked forced. I leaned forward and gave her a peck on her forehead. I let go of my hand slowly and walked out of the car. Move to her side and open the door.

I stood there for a minute or two still processing everything that had happened in here a few minute ago. She exited the car and move my way. "Thanks for the ride it's so nice of you, I enjoyed your party" she said and gave me peck on my cheek, and tucking her hair behind her ear and smiling shyly and move to her house.

PLEASE

PLEASE

VOTE

SHARE

COMMENT

this is very short chapter I just want to thank all of them who voted for my chapter and give me so much vote, comment THANKU guys

xoxo

love you