chapter-23

ANAV POV

We stood there for some time and thinking what are we going to do and after spending some time there a waiter crossed us and gives us drink "Got it" I said Rishab look at me then I point towards the waiter and start discussing the plan. After that the waiter drop the juice to Anya and Avni dress, and they move towards the washroom. We stood there and when they come out they see us and the look they gave us we burst out laughing.

"You did this I am going to kill both of you, you ruin my dress and my party" Avni said and we stop laughing and look towards her if look can kill I am sure we both our dead and buried, Avni start scolding us and Rishab kiss her and they start kissing and I grab Anya hand and we both move towards the exit.

"Why did you do this" Anya said and look towards me. "I want to spend some time with you Anya, I am missing you so much". Anya stood there and look towards me and slowly close the distance between us and the kiss we share is like the world stop there and only our lips move in sync "I miss you so much Anav".

We move towards the sea shore and enjoying the bliss full environment. We sit there and enjoying the presence of each other. "Anya you know you are the most beautiful girl I have come across" I said Anya look towards me and smiled.

"You always know, what to say so that the girl can feel special" she said.

"Well not all girl, I know what to say so you can feel special" I said and kiss her hand and she smile. "I want you Anav" she look at me. "Me too sweetheart me to" I said and close my eyes to savor this moment with her and kiss her forehead.

The elevator doors open. We return to my room. I close the door and look at her and slowly-slowly hold her hand "Are you sure sweetheart because after this I won't leave you alone whatever happened with us remember this you are my angle, my love".

"Anav I want you" and I kiss her like there is no tomorrow. We started out a kiss, just a simple kiss- turned into something so much more a paradise.

Her fingers unbuttoned my shirt and I let her. She slowly peeled it off my body, her hand touching my bare chest. I sucked in a harsh breath and kissed her harder, biting her lower lip, groaning into the kiss.

My pants come off next while I slowly remove her dress. Our lips only leaving each other to pull her dress over her head before we start kissing again. Anya never stop touching me, her hands roaming my shoulders, my back- her nails digging into my skin – marking me as her so that it remind me that I belong to her, not my saying.

I want to shout on top of roof that my women gave them to me.

"Anav..." she whispered against my lips.

I slowly made my way down. I kissed a path down her neck until I reach her breast valley. I took her bra off and my eyes worshiped her breasts. My tongue peeked out and I tasted a fully erected nipple. I worshiped them with my mouth. I licked the hardened buds and then sucked until she was arching her back and practically ripping my hair out.

My lips continued her downward path, tasting the skin of her stomach and leaving a wet trail. Her legs opened for me and I smiled.

I wanted nothing between us but right now, her panties were in the way and then I ripped it away.

She quivered in anticipation, her nails dragging almost painfully into my shoulder. I could hear her moans but fuck the way she was touching me pulling my body closer to hers I knew this was what she wanted.

I looked up to see her already looking at me. When I spoke my voice was full of desire for this gorgeous women laid out for me.

I kissed her quivering pussy she writhed underneath me when I slowly dragged my tongue over her lips, parting them so I could probe her entrance her hips left the bed, her thighs tightening around my head. I chuckled against her wet pussy. When she creamed my lips with more wetness.

She was so wet that it was dripping on bed, drenching the bed sheets with her desire. I smelled her sweet scent and almost come right there.

Pushing too finger inside her I sucked on her tender swollen clit sending her into a frenzied orgasm. A growl escaped past my lips as I enjoyed the sweet feeling she was giving me.

She writhed against me as the climatic wave overtook her. Wetness pooled between her legs, creaming my fingers and lips until she was drenched and ready to take me.

I pulled up and smirked down at her face. Her eyes were still closed, her chest heaving with each breath. Her lips were pink and swollen from being freshly kissed she was breathless and so beautiful.

I quickly pulled down my boxers and settled between her thighs again. Her lips parted as she breathed, her eyes opening. They were focused on my face and a lazy smile spread across her lips.

"You are so beautiful Anya. Do you know that? I want to look at you forever. You make my heart speed up in a dangerous way" I whispered before kissing her lips softly. "I can't seem to get enough of you my little girl".

I pulled away slightly, looking down at those gorgeous eyes of hers "I am going to make love to you Baby".

Anya closed her eyes, her finger biting into my shoulders again. I kissed her again and I rubbed the tip against her wetness before finding her heated core and slowly thrusting inside, pressing into her body.

My eyes closed at the sensation- completely lost in the moment.

My lips blindly found her again when I was fully seated inside her warmth. I stayed there, our bodies locked together.

I never thought a moment like this could be so beautiful. I never thought sex could be so amazing. But with Anya it was everything and so much more.

My thrust quickened and I held on to her, her nails digging painfully into my shoulder. Skin slapping together our bodies sliding against each other, sweat covering us, our arms around each other, our body connected in the most intimate way-this moment was forbidden yet so beautiful.

 Skin slapping together our bodies sliding against each other, sweat covering us, our arms around each other, our body connected in the most intimate way-this moment was forbidden yet so beautiful

PLEASE

VOTE

SHARE

COMMENT