chapter-21

ANYA POV

Time has come when we are going on a date he is waiting for me downstairs. I am just nervous about it. Would he realize I am not just worth his time? I just look towards at my reflection I am wearing a black frock that end at mid-thigh. I am looking beautiful I hope Anav would like it too.

I went downstairs and look towards at him he is looking very handsome in blue suit. I am looking towards him until he said "You are looking beautiful" I am checking him out shamelessly and he just caught me, "Like what you see angel" he said while looking at me with amusement and I just can't look at him anymore. "Thanks. You don't look bad yourself" I said. We move towards his car and as a gentlemen he is, he open my gate to the passenger side. We got in the car. We both didn't speak anything as we sat in and awkward silence and waiting for anyone to start conversation.

"I got this for you" he said while giving me a box I look towards the square box and realize it is from tiffany I open it and well it is beautiful pearl necklace which is going to catch everyone eye it such a beautiful piece. "Don't like it" he ask. "This look very expensive" I said while admiring the necklace. "It's nothing as compare to your beauty" I just rolled my eyes. "I can't wear this" I said "I'm very clumsy and I'll probably drop it somewhere. Also wearing all this expensive things comes along with a responsibility to carry them properly".

"Well it's your gift now do whatever you want to do" he said coyly. I just look towards him and ask "Would you like it if I wore it to our date".

"I would love that Anya" he whispered in my ear and bite my earlobe I just look towards how he get so close. He move forward and took the necklace and then hooked the necklace in my neck. "You are looking gorgeous Anya" he said.

"Once again you are drifting to your own thought" I just bite my lips and look at him. Well he is falling hard in showing his smirk. I just slowly shook my head. "Okay" he said with amusement in his voice. "Where are we going" I asked softly while looking at him.

"You know you could have find better words, if you wanted to talk" he said and smiled. "And apart from that I am not going to tell you that where I am taking you, you'll get to know soon by yourself" he said and wink.

We reach the restaurant and Anav ask for his reservation and then we reach at our table. After some time a waiter come we place our order. "Anav stop staring at me" I told him and smiling to myself. "Anya I want to know about you" he said and smiled. "Hmm..... Should we play 20 question because I want to know about you too" I said.

After some time at our game session I enjoyed really well with him and the date is up to the mark we both have a very good company and when we reach at the point I just look at him and wondering what is happening until he said "Close your eyes".

"Huh" I ask wondering what is happening and he pointed his finger to my eyes as a sign for me to close them. He turn off the engine of his car. I nodded and closed my eyes. Then he hold me in his arms and start moving forward and I stop breathing. Then I hear his soft laughter, "Breath Anya" he said "Can I open my eyes" I ask with hope. "No" he simply said. "How do you know my eyes are closed" I said with playful tone. "I trust you Anya" he said and softly placed me. I just look at him and smile at the thought of his trust on me.

"Open your eyes Anya" I look at him. He point a finger at the sky and number of fireworks starts and I just look at them dumb folded I am short of words while looking at them. I felt a pair of arms around my waist and look at his beautiful face. "It is not end my beautiful angel" he point his finger at the sky again, and saw that something is written on it and when I read what is there

'ANYA WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND'

I felt so many emotion going through me love, fear, anxiety, love, bliss. I look at him and think that it is too early and then I remember the moment we have spent together and I know my answer and I left everything else to the lord itself he knows what is best for me more than me. I look at him smile before giving my answer. "Yes yes yes yes" I said then I hug him and thanking god for giving such beautiful moment with Anav I slowly kissed him and felt the spark that ignite when we are close and in pure bliss moment.

"I'm addicted to your sweet kisses Anya" he said and I thank god for starting this new chapter in my life.

PLEASE

VOTE

SHARE

COMMENT