sanlak prank on ragini

Soulmate 😍

             Part - 3

Recap ( ragini entry..swaraginii bond....sanlak welcomed ragini to their gang )

Ragini looking around...nd found some girlz were looking her angrily😍😍😍 she gulped in fear without knowing the reason... She looking straightly nd banging table with her finger in tention...

She noticed swara who losted in mobile ...then she looked sanlak both were busy in buying things for swaraginii...

Ragini said to herself y did they glaring me in this way ?? What was the reason ?? May its my hallucination lets check once again...raginii held her hand on neck nd slowly  balanced to her chin..she noticing that girls again through her corner of eyes .....

Still they passing death glare to raginii 😡😡... Ragini chin position slipped from her hand... God whats wrong with them why did they looking me like this ?

She again looked still same reaction she sit straightly nd twisting her dhuppatta edge in tention... Swara she called her wisperly... No response from her .

Swaraa she again called her wisperly.... No response again...ragini pout cutely... You idiot ...

She pushed swara...she comes back to earth... What ragini she asked to her without noticing her face....ragini glared swara nd snatched her phone from her...

Whay yrr give me my phone....

Noo way first reply to me then i will..... Ok what do you want ??

Dont turn back... Before she completing swara turns back...ragini banged her head... Idiot i told to you na dont turn back...

Tell me then what was the matter ??

Swara dont look back quickly...look slowly some girls are there na...they were looking me angrily 😡😡 till i reached canteen...

Really swara turns back lil nd smirked....

Did you know who are they swara?

I knew them ragini... They are not a girls... Rowdies...

What 😱😱 ragini opend her mouth... Rowdies

Haan raginii... If they noticing anyone means they are planning something against on them....

Really...but i didnt commit any sin..nd didnt clashed with them na...she said worridly... Then looked them again nd turns straightly...she is tensed thats clearly visibled on her face.... She is twisting dhuppatta faster....

Sanlak reached back...nd placed things on table...

Sanlak noticed raginii...she is biting her nails in tention...nd looking here nd there tensed...

They asked to swara through eyes what happend to her ??

Swara winked to them...

What happend raginii laksh asked to her in caring way ??

She pout nd showed her puppy face to him...

Lucky do you know something...wo those girls na...

Whom swara ??

Swara pointed those girls nd said...you know na laksh they are biggest rowdies in this college...

Sanlak shocked nd nodded haan haan swara....

They noticing raginii till she reached here ...they are looking her angrily 😡😡...dont you know when they will behave like this ??

Raginii looking trio face sadly...