Raglak first hug 😍😘

Soulmate 😍

      Part - 6

Recap ( rohith found ragini ring..laksh jealous ... Raglak feeling for each other... )

Ragini smiled for laksh comment ...
Ecactly lucky... They dont have eyes thats y voting for these stupids...sanskar said while faking his smile towards kavya kavitha..

Kavitha felt like cloud 9 when she felt sanskar gaze on her...

Swaragini giggled...laksh who silently enjoying ragini pretty smile while lean to the chair nd playing with pen in his hand ...

Something made ragini heart beats raised....she felt laksh intense gaze on her .... Her legs starts to shiver...fingers starts to rubbing each other palms... Y did i am feeling like laksh staring me without blinking

Shall i see him back or not ? Ragini bites her lips gently in tension..

Laksh felt like he was drooling over ragini in every single sec...

Ragini fighting with her emotions to confirm whether he is looking her or its her hallucination...

She slowly raising her chin...laksh too raising his chin...their pair of eyes met each other... Their lips turns to curve immediately...

Unknown feelings covered them blissfully..😍😍

Lucky sanskar scremed..laksh lost his balance ... His pen fell down..

Raglak eyelock interrupted by his sound...

Wt yrr laksh asked in lil irrittation...ragini bend her head down ..

Lucky wr were u lost man...see swara asking her mbl...give  me back that mobile...

Laksh glared him.. So this is the reason u screamed loudly..hena

He showed his puppy face...sorry...give na..

Laksh gave that back to him... Sanskar received that from him..nd both swasan sat together nd creating id to vote ...

Laksh looking them disbeliefly... Soon he felt someone gaze on him..none other our ragini looking him with cute smile... He too smiled back...

Something made him restless ...his hands is literally shivering when her dhuppatta touching his hands in breeze... He wanna hold it nd inhale her fragnance .... 

Swasan also busy in their world...raglak sitting there silently while blushing hardly whenever their pair of eyes meeting each other...

Laksh wanna broke the silent...he pointed his pen..

Both bend down at the same time to take it... Their head collied each other...

Ouuch ragini moan lil..

Laksh immediately touched her head nd starts to pat it gently...he blewing it ... Ragini lost in his care...... She is enjoying his care on her...

Is it paining he asked to her worriedly... She hold his hand nd said noo laksh its ok...

He smiled ....then both saw their hands were entangled... She removes it immediately ....then blushing hardly.. Laksh looked his hand smilingly...

Bell rang...

Everyone attention turns... Lets go to class ragini asked to them..

Laksh wont go though he nod for ragini...swasan nod noo...ragini plz yrr evg cls is boring...

Ragini pout ... Plz ...

Swasan nooo... He is bore lecture ragini ... If u need u go plz dont compell us swara said...