Time to romance

Soulmate 😍

         Part - 23 

Recap ( raglak lip lock...emotional talk...swasan caught raglak secret love )

Sceen begins in mm ...ap is waiting for childrence impatiently cz she is hell worried for laksh recent change he was an take it easy type open heart but behaving moody in last one month thats hurts ap alot thats y she asked swasan to stay in mm to change his behaviour but nothing succeed ...dp convinced ap that he didnt done his papper well thats y feeling worried but ap is not satisfied with that...she very knew something bothering him...she wanna check him whether he is ok or not after exam...

She heared an car sound...they came she muttered....

Swasan rushed inside first pulling their legs each other...badi maa we r starving serve food na swasan shouts...haan i will wr is laksh ? Maa he is there only plz serve us na...they pulls ap with them...

Raglak enter inside mm hand in hand maintaining beautifull eyelock ragini blushing hardly in his intenze gaze on her...they came back to reality when they heared swasan noise...laksh looked them disbeliefly ragini takes her hand back when she saw ap there... Ragini u r so mean laksh pout...

Shh laksh maa she pointed ap...

Laksh u came ap muttered yes mom he rushed near her nd hugged her tightly in happiness....maa i am very hungry pls serve to us ...

Ap is very happy to see laksh happiness... Ragini is still standing there hesitately...ap didnt noticed her...

Ragini wt r u dg there laksh dragged her near to ap ...hey ragini betta how r u ?

Fine maa wt abt u... Not well she said dramatically...

Wt happend maa ragini worried...wo ask to this idiot ap pointed laksh...both raglak looking each other confusedly...

U know wt ragini he made me worried she narratted all to raginii...who will behave like this for not attending papper good...see after exam how happy he is...

Swasan teased raglak...raglak looking each other happily...only they know y did laksh was moody ...

Ok betta sit i will serve u both...ap served to them ...

Lunch were over...

Ragini i missed u so much dr y dont u stay here ap asked...laksh smiled widely...ragini said maa how could i? If i fail to go there they will search me na... Dont worry ragini give me their no i will talk to them ...ap informed to them abt ragini stay in mm...they noted mm address nd no then give permission...

Raglak happiness having no bounds....swara shouts yeah yippee lets celebrate this vacation...we r gonna rock sanskar said looking laksh

Laksh who was very busy stealing a glance from raginii...

Swasan teased them raglak blushed ...ap looking them without understanding anything...

Days passing with their masthi.. outing ...

One fine day ap nd dp said they r gonna attend relation marriage in mumbai...so u guyz stay here without mess up anything ap warned them...swsan nods ok badi maa... Laksh who was very happy he can spend time with ragini without anyone disturbance... They bid bye to them nd left...

Swsan gave hifi nd turns towards raglak but they r missing ...

Here laksh carrying ragini in his hand nd taking to his room...laksh wt r u dg ? Leave me down ragini gently beating his shoulder...no baby i cant...its romance time already i am controlling my feelings cz of my parents now only i got an golden chance so i wont miss better u keep quite orelse result will be ...he winked 😉

Ragini beats him laksh u r too much....

Laksh closed the door nd made her lay on bed ...ragini looking him breathing heavily wt he is upto ...

Laksh smiling in teasing way ...he coming close to her ragini moving back in sitting position...

Laksh plz no ...ragini said...ragini in love there is no restriction did u get that by saying he pulled her towards him by holding her leg...

He came upon her she is beaneath him...ragini looking him while panting heavily...laksh kissed on her forehead 😘 ragini closed her eyes feeling his lips on her forehead.... Her lips form into smile leaving hesitation in his closeness

Laksh kissed on her either cheek 😘 he waiting for an permission to kiss her lips...ragini gave green signal to him...he placed his lips on her capturing her lips in his ...he is kissing her passionately ragini starts to ruffle his hair in response slowly slowly that kiss turning to deep one...ragini grips on him tight due to lack of oxygen...laksh understood her nd allow her to breath ....

Laksh starts to nuzzle her neck crook ragini just lost in his closeness ...he gave an love bites to there...nd takes her to his embrace... He wispered in her ears dont worry raginii i wont go further till our marriage  ragini eyes brimmed with tears when he understood her feelings...she badly wanna with him but she doesnt wanna cross the limits before marriage but when laksh approached her lovingly she couldnt deny it ... But her laksh is so understanding ... Ragini rested her head on his chest he enwrapped his hand on her waist both stayed there like that...

Swara waiting outside raglak room listening near door to hear wts going on there sasnskar saw this he closed her mouth nd takes from there idiot dont u have shame ...how dare u to spy our laksh nd raginii...both starts to fight again...

Without knowing this all raglak losted in their world...

Few hours later

Raglak came down hand in hand nd saw swsan sitting in opposite side angrily...laksh rolled his eyes god they fighted each other again...

Ragini too pout how they gonna unite them laksh wispered something to ragini ears...she wide her eyes...really

He nodes yes... Both gave hifi each other...

Screen freezed

Guyz leave ur cmnts