💔💔

Soulmate 😍

         Part - 20

Recap ( raglak romance...laksh insult kavya...rohith blocked ragini )
Sceen begins in ragini lost in her thoughts of laksh while moving back to her friends rohith blocked her way

Ragini shocked by his sudden entry she take deep breath nd glared him wt is this rohith i was scared

Hey beaitifull he is looking her from top to bottom mezmerisingly...ragini felt uncomfortable in his look she abt to move he blocked her way again

Y r u so hurry ragini speak with me na...see u looks so beautifull tdy he said dreamingly ragini looked him lil bit irrittatedly ....

His eyes traveled on her body ragini adjust her dress in his gaze ...rohith leave my way...

How could i ragini ...now only i got u alone always ur so called friends were surround u like house fly i never get a chance to speak with u......

See dont u dare to mock my friends then i will forgate u r my clg mate .......

U r looking hot in ur angry ...ragini looked him in disguisting way...she abt to go he hold her pallu ragini stopped hooding her shoulder pin...wt the hell r u dg ? Rohith 😡

I didnt finished yet how could u simply reject me nd go baby...

Dont u dare to call me as baby ragini pulling her pallu back...rohith tighten his grip on her edge of sarie....lemme see how u r escaping from me.... Ragini eyes filled with tears .. She trying her best to pull it back nothing affecting him... He laughing in her state..

Leave me ragini said in teary eyes...rohith smirked ok i will but for return u wanna  give a hug nd kiss to me...ragini eyes open widely no i wont

Then i wont leave u...if u dont wanna give ok lemme me kiss u...he came closer to her....but he left her pallu seeing raged laksh behind her...

His hard chest collied with her back....ragini sensed laksh presence near her without thinking ragini hugged him tightly laksh too reciprocate with her...ragini sobbing in his chest...wt happend ragini he asked to her calmly but his eyes showing hell angry to rohith...

La...lak....laksh... Wo... Her voice broked...

Rohith gulped in fear laksh nothing we r just talking casually hena raginii he said scardely...

Then y she is crying he raised his voice...

Laksh i was just teasing her as a friend but i thought she takes it as serious... He lied... Laksh showed his palm to stop his justification..

Laksh caressed ragini hair ragini tell me wt happend ...he wiped her tears nd cupped her face gently ...wo laksh ...she narratted wt ever happend ...laksh hold his fist in anger 😡😡 how dare u he kicked him from that position rohith fell down holding his stomach...ragini scared nd stopped laksh doing further .. Laksh plz dont beat him she asked in teary eyes laksh couldnt see her in tears...ok fine i wont...

Ask sry to her he roared...rohith muttered so...sorry ragini in pain....if u again dared to come in her way i will finish u he warned in death tone ...rohith moaned in pain...

Laksh dragged ragini with him to an empty classroom...he takes her to his embrace ragini cried in his shoulder ... Both stayed their in hugging position for few minutes...

Ragini broked the hug feeling relieved....tq u laksh for came on correct time orelse...laksh closed her mouth shh...nothing will happend to u when i am alive... No one will dare to touch my girl he said determined ...u r only mine ragini i wont share ur love with anyone whoever it is then how could i leave him...

Ragini was beyond happy she overwhelmed his possessiveness on her ...she rested her head on his shoulder both sat there for few moments...forgetting the world...their peacefull moment interrupts by the intercom...

Raglak listend the information abt semester exam date...from tdy study holidays announced....ragini felt sad she will miss laksh but he is smiling happily....

Ragini looked him sadly....will u miss me laksh...he said no

She pout... I am not gonna leave then how will i miss u he winked ...

Means...

He winked ....next sceen shifted to mm... Raglak r there along with swasan... Laksh got permission from ap to stay ragini in mm for exam preparation....

Raglak nd swasan enjoyed alot there but sanlak is very stirct in studies ... So without option swalak too studied well

Everyone wrote their exam well...tdy was the final exam after this semester holidays begins... Laksh have an idea of long trip with raginii nd wished to make her stay in mm......

Before going to exam ragini asked laksh to meet her immediately once exam finish

He nodes...nd wished her best of luck...

Time passed exam over... Ragini came out with swara nd discussing abt question papper...

Ragini have less intrest in her talk she eagerly waiting to see laksh but he didnt return yet...ragini looking the way... To get a glance of him...

Its an packing time ragini packing her luggage with heavy heart ....she hugged swara ....

Both waited along in bus stop still ragini eyes were searching laksh but no he didnt came... Ragini eyes filled with tears she bid bye to swara when bus came...

Inform to sanskar nd laksh she stressed his name... She got inside the bus nd sat on her seat...

Ragini heart breaked 💔💔 she couldnt see him ...how she gonna spend this two month without him........

Bus moved on....

Swara is playing on her mbl...sanlak came there breathing... They r very happy ....

Hey y r u this much happy yrr ? Swara asked

We got xyzzz ticket for two month pack lets enjoy ... Really she jumped happily holding ticket... Laksh searched for raginii....swara wr is raginii

She went laksh

Laksh face turns to dull went means ?

She went back to her place she waited for u guyz but bus came that was last bus to her place thats y she left... I will miss her swara said

Laksh turns back he couldnt controll his tears he never expected this situation he wish to surprice her but he was too late...now he is cursing himself for not meeting her on time... He cant imagine a day without seeing her...he felt like heart broken 💔💔... He walked away.. Tears flowed down to his cheek...

Another side ragini crying inside the bus 💔💔

Screen freezed on their sad face

Guyz leave ur cmnts...