Ragini in danger

Soulmate 😍

              Part - 15

This part dedicating to loveraglak

Recap ( raglak went to chennai for project..raglak in village.  Their romance in bus....ragini vanished suddenly laksh missing her )

Its being a two days ragini didnt come to class he feels restless he doesnt know what was he feeling exactly ... I felt like something gonna happen to ragini wrongly...may her absent made me feel stressfully

If i saw her once mean i can sleep well orelse i kept blabber like this...but how could i meet her she was in hostel na i cant peeps inside in this night time what will she think about me or they caught me  my god

My image will fly away... He trying to sleep while turning to his left nd right continuously...he realized sleep is far away from him without meeting raginii... Ok fine i must take this risk to meet ragini at any cost he determind...

He got from MM without anyone knowledge.. He took his car nd starts to drive...

He is having few distance only to reach hostel while driving something disturbed him he puts an sudden break...

He was in bridge ... He saw someone climbing on bridge nd looking down the river lifelessly...

Laksh looking that person confusedly... He slowly reversed his car to get a clear glance..... That person was a girl but her face is not clear in darkness laksh doesnt know what to do...if he shouts may she will jump down...

So he got down from his car without making noise...he walked near to her...

When he reached near her he shocked to see her face.. Its none other than our raginii...laksh heart skipped for an while his voice were stucked in his throat.. What she is upto before he could react ragini jumped inside the river made laksh scream her name loudly....

Raginiiiiiiiiiiii.... 

Laksh without thinking once he jumped into the river...

He is searching her inside the river...somehow he find her then takes her out of river... He patted her cheeks raginii...

He pressed her belly thats helps her to spit water ...ragini starts to cough laksh made her sit he rubbed her palm nd feet slowly she starts to gain her concious ... 

Raginii he patted her cheek ...she saw laksh there....

Laksh she muttered his name...

Laksh without thinking slapped her tightly on her cheeks she touched her cheek nd looked laksh with teary eyes...

R u mad ragini ? Wt the hell u done damn it ? He is showering his full anger on her tell me y did u take this decision she held down her head without uttering anything

Laksh got irrittated he hold her cheek nd made her face off him...i am asking to u reply me

She closed her eyes tears flowed down to her cheeks laksh couldnt see her like that ...he too starts to teary

Ragini plz tell me wt happend to u ? Y did u takes this decision before u doing this did u ever thinked about me once ?

Ragini confused nd open her eyes...she met his teary eyes she can see the pain in his eyes

Laksh... Pardon

I love u idiot i cant live without u...ur smile is the reason behind my happiness i just living for u.. But u 😡😡