laksh impressed by ragini

Soulmate 😍

           Part - 4

Hey guyz came with nxt part gonna specially dedicating for manu2026

Recap ( some girls were looking ragini angrily....kavya kavitha mad crush on sanlak....sanlak prank )

In evg :

Clg is over...students starts to move back to home... Ragini is arranging her books in her bag...sanlak were busy in their chittchatting each other swara losted in her mbl...

Peon came nd informed to ragini that her luggages were reached you can collect now... She said thank you bhayya...

Sanlak looked ragini while opening their mouth... Why did she calling him as bhayya ?

Peon turns to happy after heared that ... He smiled back let me help you ?

Its ok bhayya i will take care thanks for informing to me... He nod nd left...

Ragini said to them...guyz i am leaving bye see you tomorrow my luggages reached ..so i wanna move to hostel today...

Hostel sanlak again gave shocking expression ?

Ragini r u really gonna stay in hostel ?

Haan why did you asking like this laksh ? Is hostel is that much bad here?

No noo i didnt mean it ? I thought your family is shifted to here ...i really dont know that you are gonna stay in hostel...

Ragini face turns to sad lil...but she light up her mood when she saw swara looking her sadly...

Its ok laksh... Now you comes to know na... Ok take care i will see u all tomorrow

Ragini wait let we help u to shift your luggages to ur hostel...

Its ok guyz...i dont have lots of luggage... I can manage dont worry she smiled nd left ....

Swara looked her way going... Sanskar sat beside her  what happend devil 😡 why are you looking so dull suddenly...

Nothing sanskar i was feeling sad that ragini is gonna stay in hostel...

Wt can we do for that ?

You idiots those kavya nd kavitha friends r also staying in same hostel may they will harm my ragini for what was happend in morning

Laksh looked swara worridly...do you really thinking something will happen like that ?

I dont know ...perhaps there is an chance ..

Ok swara why dont you ask her to stay with you in your home said by laksh...

Exactly laksh was correct...

Hey you guyz dont know about raginii till thats y saying like this...she will do anything for friendship,love ,care but never ever loss her self respect ...

She dont like offers ..... Cant you guyz see how much she worked hard to reach here... We were joined here through our parents money...

But my ragini is different she reached here in merit... She never wush to be a burden to anyone that is her nature...

Sanlak smiled.....laksh said in mindvoice ( quite intresting )

Then swara sanskar asked ?

She will give respect to each nd everyone she never shows partiality to anyone...  This peon incident is great example... Cant you see the way she called him... She dont know to hate ... She knews only to love all... Thatsy i craved for her friendship...her friendship heald my all pains...