laksh jealous

Soulmate 😍

               Part -5

Recap ( sanlak masthi ... Ragini gifted one book to laksh...laksh losted in ragini...everyone searching laksh ring )

Everyone searching his ring... Tensedly...

Is this your ring ? Someone asked ?

Everyone attention turns towards that person... Laksh looking that person confusedly...

Cz that person looking raginii with broad smile his face is revealed to be rohith ...final year student but diffrent sec ...

He forward that ring to ragini ..ragini gaze turns towards laksh ,she bites her lips nd asked to him through his eyes Is this your ring laksh ?

Laksh lips turns to curve nd nodded yup...

Ragini too smiled ....rohith admiring her smile he is not ready to take eyes from ragini pretty face...

Somewhere laksh noticed this he didnt liked the way he is staring raginii... Still ragini is staring laksh that was the only relieve of him..

He wont give chance to rohith to talk with raginii...

Haan its my ring laksh interrupted...nd snatched his ring from rohith hand while stand inbetween ragini nd rohith without giving him a glance to see ragini...

Swasan too come near trio... Kavya nd kavitha glared rohith ...whose this duffer

Idiot spoiled our plan kavya cursed him

Here rohith trying to see ragini laksh not giving space to him nd giving his fake smile towards him...rohith thank you so much for finding my ring...

No mention laksh...

Helloo ....he tried to see raginii...before that laksh turns back nd hold ragini shoulder

now r u happy na  ragini ? I got my ring dont blame urself...come with me he takes her with him... Swasan too smiled nd followed them...

Rohith pouted nd looking ragini from back... Kavya burned in jealous while saw laksh holding her shoulder.... 😥

In class :

Sanlak nd swaragini were sitting in class nd listening the portion...

Swalak feeling bored they looked beside them nd shocked to see ragsan listening the class minutely.....

Wt the hell 😡😡 they looked each other... Laksh saw raginii..she is listening nd taking notes sincerely laksh banged his head... God this girl is too much

How i gonna impress her ...he pout ....

Something striked on his mind he too tried to listen the class to impress raginii... Swara looked laksh too listening class sincerely she felt like she got cardiac attack... ....

She shaked him ...he jerks her hand...

She wispered to his ears lucky r u listening this class...

Yah i am he pushed her lil...

Swara looking the trio... Nd acted like faint...

After sometime laksh felt like sleep overcome on him... His eyes were closing slowly...he abt to fall he jerks himself...noo lucky dont spoil ur image infront of her...

He again sit properly nd tried to listen but all went in vain... He fell into sleep in that boring lecture...

He losted his balance nd fell on ragini shoulder ....she shocked nd saw laksh were sleeping  , her heart starts to beat faster .... She couldnt concentrate on class , her hands were stopped to taking notes ,its shivering lil when she felt his hot breath on her neck curve she closed her eyes tightly