Truth out

Soulmate 😍

        Part - 22

Recap ( raglak missing each other..ap worried for laksh strange behaviour...ragini back to college..laksh avoide her...raglak liplock ) 

Sceen begins in ragini running while crying badly someone pulls her inside an empty class room nd pinned her to wall...she bend her down when she realized whom it was ? She held his collar tightly in slight feelings of ignorance...before she could start her lecture...laksh captured her lips in him...

Ragini eyes widen feeling his lips on her , she looked laksh whose eyes were closed nd kissing her passionately...her eyes filled with tears she drowned in the bound of feelings which is raised in her when his lips touched hers...

Ragini eyes too closed laksh deepen the kiss ragini hold his shirt tightly...laksh slightly pressed her waist to get an entrance ragini moaned lil...he got an chance to enter in her mouth...he nibbling her lower nd upper lips randomly creating new sensation in her.. He is kissing her there is no tomorrow......ragini could feel his obsession nd love  on her through his kiss...soon she starts to feel lack of oxygen ..laksh is not the person who can able to see his love suffering he broke the kiss immediately nd cupped her face...bacha r u ok ?

Ragini didnt uttered any word panting heavily...her eyes were filled with tears ...its clearly saying she is lack of words infront of her laksh only her eyes spoke to him how much she suffered in these days without seeing him , more than that his few minutes ignorance killed her badly...

Laksh understood her state he pulls her close to him she fell on his chest....he cupped her face with his one hand nd encircled her waist on other. . ..

He kissed on her cheek 😘 nd asked y did u left me without informing to me raginii

He kissed on her another cheek 😘
I am really sry i was bit late to reach near u but how could u left me before meeting me

He kissed on her forehead 😘 do u know how its felt ? Its like u takes my heart away with u

He kissed on her eyes 😘...my heart is not with me , my sleep is not with me , i couldnt eat properly i avoided everyone in these days cz i was not in my sence without u

He kissed on her nose 😘...i was like lifeless body till i hear that news abt our exam... Do u know hoe much i missed u raginii...it was like hell without u ragini...plz dont leave me again ...i will die...before he could finish ragini closed his mouth nd hugged him tightly

Laksh takes it an bone crushing hug...even air couldnt pass between them...both cried out in each other embrace...

Ragini said how much she was hurt nd missed him in these days...

Laksh plz i wont go back plz do something ...i wont go again leaving u ...i cant tolerate these pain again....plz laksh

Shh bacha dont worry u r not going anywhere i am not gonna leave u ...i already planned everything...dont u dare to leave me again i will kill u nd myself too he said in warning tone...

Ragini cupped his face...i missed u alot laksh this one month is like an year to me... She kissed on his cheek ...laksh feels her lips on him......

Its an beautifull moment to raglak they r not leaving their hands each other in the fear of lossing again...

They understood one thing clearly that they cant live without each other , their love is so intenze nd inseparable ... Ragini head were rested on his shoulder laksh encircled his hand around her waist both were sitting in that position feeling each other without anyone disturbance...