traditonal day

Soulmate 😍

        Part - 18

Recap ( raglak confession...rohith jealoused to raglak together ...kavya plan backfired ...swasan ask treat for raglak victory )

Raglak nd swasan was in restaurant to celebrate their victory..... Swasan stood adamant to get a treat from raglak at any cost ...

All r happy except ragini she is bit upset... Swasan ordering everything but all r expensive ...

Ragini checked her purse she doesnt have much money to pay she is nervouse she wont spoil their mood so she didnt stopped them...ragini didnt ordered anything for her due to lack of money she is calculating how much she have wity menu card...

She have only few money in her hand that too she earned in her holidays by working partime ... Due to her class she didnt do job...so she doesnt have enough money...

Laksh noticed her ragini y r u not eating anything... .

Ragini simply nods no laksh i dont want anything u plz enjoy... He felt something fishy...

He forward the ice cream which he tasted yet... Ragini looked him

laksh asked her romantically lets share this without swasan knowledge... Ragini blushed nd nods noo

Laksh pout sadly ....ragini melt nd licked it ...laksh face lit up he too licked the same place wr ragini was tasted...

Delicious he muttered made ragini blush...

Really gimme swara asked...laksh takes his ice-cream back noo...if u need order one for u...i will never give this he pout like a kid..

Ragini giggled seeing his act... Swara glared him nd ordered many for her...

Ragini tensed her hands were shivering in fear....she scared how to pay money i dont have enough money in my hands...

Ragini biting her nails in tension...laksh excused all by saying nature calling... Swara rolled her eyes...

Ragini nodes with genuine yet  shivered smile... Her eyes were searching the waiter...

Sanskar too excused them swara went to wash her hands ...now ragini tension increased... Her eyes almost brimmed with tears when she saw waiter coming towards raginii ....

But his words made her shocked ...mam ur card..

Which card she shocked...

Maam sir payed the bill i couldnt find him here thats y i am giving it to u ...

Ragini takes that card confusedly ......who paid the bill...laksh name written in that card...a small curve crept in her lips ... She felt an arms on her shoulder she could say blindly who will be it is... Without looking that person she hugged him

 Without looking that person she hugged him