Ragini in danger zone

Soulmate 😍

Part - 27

Recap ( laksh punishment to kavya nd rohith ...raglak emotional talk...kavya planned against ragini )

Sceen begins in clg trio is there ragini didnt reached yet...ragini got an message from laksh come soon orelse he will carry her to here ragini blushed nd replied on the way laksh...

She is smiling like mad nd bumped into someone without noticing both fell down slipped ...ragini is beneath the person her eyes were closed in fear... Ragini pushed the person away when she found rohith... She got up nd looked him in disguisting way ....how dare u rohith she abt shout he stopped her by saying sry ragini i didnt noticed u ... He walked away without uttering more words ragini looked him confusedly wt happend to him suddenly did he really changed in laksh treatment to him not bad she smiled lil nd marched near to laksh...

Kavya came out behind pillar nd smirked looking raginii ... U r gonna finish raginii

Here ragini saw trio she abt to call them laksh signald her to silent ragini is confused but followed him

Swara is crying silently ragini worried for her swara wt happend y r u crying dr she asked ?

Swara hugged her tightly nd crying on her shoulder ragini ....wo...she couldnt speak...wt happend to her laksh ragini asked to him in tears ?

He couldnt see her in tears bacha nothing family matter ...

Tell me na see how she is crying?

Ragini u know well na swara mom died while she is in schooling...haan i know....her step mom is treating her like hell thats y she always spending time with us her father also not giving heed to her just behaving like her puppet yesterday she bring an alliance for swara ....but she is eyed on his money only didnt cared abt her future ... Ragini felt pity on her swara dont worry lets speak to ur pappa...

No ragini he wont listen ....she wiped her tears swara he is ur pappa he will definitely hear ur words if not lets share this to ap maa nd pappa...even sanskar parents also there na...lets solve this together u dont worry...

Yes ragini is correct laksh said...swara ur brother is alive here dnt worry i will fullfill ur all wishes he said side hugging her...swara smiled tq u bhaii....sanskar too smiled...

Ragini signald something to laksh nd takes swara to washroom to clean her face...

Sanskar concentrated on his mbl...laksh starts the conversation bhaii shall i ask u one thing ?

Haan laksh ask na ?

Wt do u thinking abt swara ?

Cute devil ...he said...

Laksh smiled i know she is cute + devil... But she is in love do u know abt it ?

Wt ? She is in love i cant believe it? Wts going on here laksh ? How do u know ? Who is that guy ?

Its u bhaii ...sanskar shocked to the core wt r u saying laksh ?

Yes sanskar she loves u me nd ragini knew this but swara doesnt know that we caughted her ...

Sanskar stayed silent...

See bhaii she is an good girl she loving u alot but not ready to express it cz she scared to loss u nd ur friendship cz of her love... I badly wanna share it with u but ragini stopped me till swara confess u ... Its seems nothing gonna happen situation turning to worst ...only u can able to give happiness to her hope u will take ur own time nd think well by saying laksh moved from there... Sanskar stands there rooted

Kavya waiting for rohith in class she asked him to come 30 min before but till he didnt come she is hell angry on him 😡😡... Wr is this idiot she stamped her feet

Kavitha came there running nd gave an pendrive to her both smirk evily lets enjoy the sceen she said to kavitha

Both entered inside the class...raglak nd swasan is sitting in there seat ...kavya starts to interract with students nd said they gonna show something to everyone which is gonna be a surprice ...we never expect this one guyz u will be shock to see this by saying she connected that pendrive with laptop nd its starts in projector...everyone looking that eagerly... It was an picture of rohith nd raginii kavya click the picture of ragini when rohith fell on her...that one is orginal rest pics all morphed both were in intimating position...

Ragini shocked to the core her eyes brimmed with tears laksh looked ragini in questioning way ? All students gaze fixed on ragini she felt shamefull there their looks is disguisting one... Ragini said its lie but no one is ready to believe her....kavya continued see laksh how cheap she is ? This is her character she is an shamefull person such an characterless girl she said in disguisting way...

Ragini plead to laksh plz dont believe her laksh its lie he jerked her hand nd said our relationship is over raginii...i never thought u will stand this much low how cheap u r i hate u ragini he said in rage...kavya smirked evily...

Kavyaa kavitha shouts... Kavya looks here nd there no one is there she is standing near library shit it was an dream....somehow its gonna happen in few sec...kavitha did u saw rohith wr is that idiot ?

Dont know wr is him kavya ?

Soon someone came there nd forward pendrive to kavya ...she collect it nd rushed to class room

Their gang is missing from there wr is them stupids ?

Soon they entered inside the class laksh holding ragini hand swasan walked alone ...they arranged in their positions ...kavya starts like in dream ...kavitha just sitting infront of raginii she revealed her plan to her ...ragini panicked she starts to shiver in fear laksh hold her ragini dont worry lets see wt will she do?

Video starts to play rohith came inside nd asked kavya to stop it but she denied no i will u cant stop me rohith... He glared her nd stands there frustrated laksh glared rohith he gulped in fear...

All students eyes widen looking that stills ....kavya smiled looking there reaction kavitha blinked looking it nd asked kavya to see that... She shocked to the core when she saw kavya nd rohith pics in it in worst way...wt the hell is this kavya shout on rohith...i asked u to stop playing it but u didnt listen to me now pay for it by saying he left...... All students looking her in disguisting way...principal passed that side unfortuantely saw that kavya wt the hell is this come nd meet me in office he said in angry she followed him stamping her foot in angry 😡😡

Ragini hugged laksh tightly thank u so much laksh...

Lil fb :

When rohith morphing there pics sanskar passed that side nd comes to know abt his intention he informed to laksh immediately both brothers shows hell to him nd asked him to morph kavya pics instead of raginii....he deleted the orginal pics from her mbl... Then gave to another student nd asked to handover to kavya...

Fb end

Ragini do u really thinking i will allow someone to hurts u ...she shook her head in no... Laksh kissed on her head 😘 luv u raginii i will luv u forever i dont cared abt anyone i will support u till the eternity ... I wont believe anything against u cz i know who is my ragini i cant suspect u even in my dreams too...u r my soulmate raginii he kissed on her foreah 😘 raginii hugged him even more tightly...swasan wispered guyz we r in class plz controll ur emotions ...

Raglak parted away blushing...

Here principal suspend kavya nd rohith from clg for misusing the rules ...

Screen freezed

Precap : mixed emotions

Guyz leave ur cmnts....this ff gonna end in three chapters ... 😊😊