kavya chapter close

Soulmate 😍

             Part - 28

Recap ( laksh revealed swara love on sanskar...rohith kavya planned against raginii...laksh rescued her .....kavya nd rohith suspend from clg)

Finally principal suspend both kavya nd rohith from clg for their misbehaving...rohith got angry nd tried to clear the mess like kavya warned him dont u dare to mess up with me i will finish u dont u know abt my back ground , my pappa is an business tycoon if he snapped his fingers then ur clg will be close  in few sec... Rohith looking kavya attittude....

Principal got angry how dare u to threaten me kavya after all u r an student of this clg how could u talk to me in this manner such an irresponsible idiot...having poor marks in academic year though u r sirving here just cz of ur father...he plead to me dont gave tc to her cz it will spoil his reputation i allowed u to study here for him only hereafter i wont tolerate an spoiler brat like u in my clg...i am canceling suspension instead of take this dismiss order he roared.... Kavya gulped in fear... Sir i am sry plz forgive me i wont repeat it again...

I dont have enough time to listen u now both of u get out from my room nd collect ur dismiss order from front office....leave now he shout... Rohith glared kavya nd left......he slapped her when she came out...kavya scared looking rage in his eyes... U stupid spoiled everything now my studied got an full stop cz of u damn...u nd ur flopp idea now we both lost our love including our carrier he shout on her ...i wanna kill u he stamped his foot nd went from there giving death glare to kavya...without option she too went from there

While moving rohith saw how ragini resting her head on laksh shoulder he wrapped his hand around her waist swasan listening class...rohith glared raglak nd left from there... Now kavitha is alone in her gang...

Evg raglak nd swasan came out of clg for an evg break kavya waiting for them angrily ...she pulls ragini towards her nd hurts her shoulder tighten her grip on it ragini moaned in pain arhh kavya leave me , sanlak came there buying ice cream for swaragini saw that sceen laksh rushed near to her nd pushed kavya away without giving space to her to talk he is continuously slapping her both cheek till it turns to reddish like tomato even her lips starts to bleed ...he is hell angry on her how many times i warned u kavya to stay away from my life nd not dared to touch my ragini but u wont listen na i am gonna kill u he roared ragini scared nd hugged laksh to stop him but still he is angry even sanskar stopping him swara came there after finish her call she is shocked to see bleeded kavya there....her pappa reached there he too slapped her for her deeds he is angry on her for dismiss order ...he apologized to laksh that hereafter she wont disturb u nd ragini i am gonna send her to my mom place its an village if once she reach there then she will learn an good lesson...pappa no i wont go there shut up kavya come with me... He drags her out...

Laksh glared them ragini tighten her grip on laksh he calm down nd kissed on her forehead 😘...they enjoyed their icecream  .....

Some days passed .... Raglak love on eachother  increasing day by day
They turns to an inseparable couple always searching an time to romance each other , laksh cant able to imagine an day without ragini he is just addicted to her love, even ragini is feeling safe nd heaven in his presence their love is enough to made their each day in clg...

In this mean time swara trying her best to propose sanskar he himself know swara loving him alot but he doesnt know wt kind of feelings he have for swara always she is an naughty devil to him ...a good friend nothing much inbetween them ...but when swara fall for him is still an question mark  ? But he is trying his best to being close with her for laksh req...

Raglak also planning in all possible way to made them together some ending in funny way some flopping ..... So they let it in destiny hand

They almost reached the academic year end within days their exams will finish they gonna be an graduated peoples...

In this time dp got an big project deal he signed with it but that client need an new idea something different dp couldnt be present in his taste...so without option he asked help to laksh ... On that time ragini is also with him ... Both discussed each other nd said they will help dp in it...dp is very happy for them ... Ragini nd laksh working for it , even sanskar joined with him they r handling in amazing way dp is surpriced by their talent...

Laksh nd sanskar having business blood so they r doing this its not an big deal to them but ragini who surpriced him alot her way of handling business is something new she is unlike sanlak having patience to deal with everything...he is so impressed so dp gave an offer to ragini after studies u can join in maheswari company ...the door is open for u raginii...

She is very happy cz she worried how she gonna stay away from laksh after her stidies she agreed to it quickly but something pinched laksh heart ...is pappa gonna treat her as an employee but i wanna take her as a bahu of this house ...i choose her as my life partner....he confused in his thoughts. ...

When he shared it with ragini she convinced him nd shared her pov that she needs an job dp uncle ready to give me a job seeing my talent its not an offer just cz he is considering me as ur friend...he doesnt know our relationship laksh so leave this all nd cheer up we wanna finish this project for ur pappa common ...he looked her sadly...ragini pout not fair laksh she caressed his hair nd kissed on his cheek ...

His face brighten up .. He pulls her towards him she landed on his lap she encircled her hand around his neck...he pecked her lips 😘...both losed each other in their kiss

Swasan came there saw that sceen turns away closing their eyes...ahem ahem they gave sound...raglak jerked nd parted away ragini hide behind laksh in shy...laksh rubbed his nape...

Screen freezed

Precap : separation + danger

Guyz leave ur cmnts... Only 2 epi is remaining ...