love mode 💞

Soulmate 😍

       Part - 19

Recap ( raglak giving treat to swasan...ragini self depended ...laksh presented sarie to ragini for traditional day...raglak romance )

Sceen begins in laksh kissed on ragini forehead 😘 ragini eyes were closed feeling his lips on her forehead her lips crept into curve unknown shy took place in her...laksh too forget the surrounding while his soulmate near him...

Raginiiii....laksh.....wr r u guyz swara shouts they came back to reality ragini cheek turns into crimson red remembering laksh closeness nd the way he praised her...

Laksh said huskily i wont leave u ragini after our mrg he wispered something into her ears ragini eyes opend widely she blushing hardly she pushed laksh lil nd ran away laksh smiled widely ... He took deep  breath this girl driving me crazily i couldnt resist her closeness  i am losting myself when u r near me he said dreamingly...

In class :

Swasan nd ragini sitting in back bench ...kavitha keep staring sanskar he was irrittated by her look to make her jealous he pulls swara close to him...hey devil u r looking so beautiful tdy he said this without noticing her but swara was surpriced by his act she felt something fresh for him...she blushed thank u sanskar... Kavitha got irrittated nd turns away... Sanskar starts to laugh holding his stomach swaragini confused by his act he narrate wt was happend swara felt bad so he didnt praised me genuinely... Ragini noticed this she signald sanskar to console swara he said sry to her than said u r really pretty in this sarie...really haan... Swara hugged ragini i know it was u forced him anyway thanks.....sanskar pout...

Ragini smiled in their antics soon she felt an sudden blew on her...ragini heart beats were beating faster like it would have participate in marathon... Ragini turns to her left laksh standing in the entrance her eyes sparkled cz his gaze fixed on her she blushed hardly...

On the another side kavya impatiently waiting for laksh only she excited to see him in entrance she checked herself whether she is looking good or not ....she got up from her place nd walked straightly to laksh giving an seducing look

When she reach near him he gently crossed her kavya felt nose cut..cz his gaze is on ragini only...

Kavya called him laksh...he turns towards her haan he asked less intrestedly

U r looking handsome in this dress he frowns nd said thanks he abt to move she stopped him again...laksh

Now wt ?

U didnt said how i am looking in this sarie he looked her top to bottom ragini face flashed on him.....he smiled rembering her

Ragini witnessing this she felt restless after saw his smile she twisted her lips...

Here kavya takes it at good response laksh came to reality he noticed how kavya blushing looking at him...he felt annoyed

He said kavya this sarie na will suit to girls only not for u by saying this he marched near to his friends

Swasan starts to laugh like hell in his comment ragini smiled relievedly...kavya glaring laksh cz he mocked her infront of everyone its not his mistake cz kavya the one who stopped him wantedly so he gave the reply honestly....

She got angry after saw swasan laughing like hell ragini trying to stop them but went in vain... She herself suppressing her laugh...

In this she didnt noticed laksh sat beside her sudden blew took her attention she was stopped ...

He wispered in her ears dont u jealous to see me with kavya

Ragini eyes widen like how did he guessed it...she nod noo

So u know to lie also laksh said...ragini pout he smiled in her antics then takes her hand in him made her surprice ...ragini i loved it

Ragini looked him in what look ?

Ur jealous he winked ragini again twisted her lips laksh said if u again twisted like this i am not responsible for whatever happens next ...there is a chance to capture ur lips in mine that too here he winked ragini gulped nd bend her head down ...she is blushing though couldnt show it out...laksh smiled nd said i am not that much shameless person dont worry ...i am respecting ur feelings... Ragini smiled

Like these half day went peacefully.....ragini went to canteen to take her lunch here swasan nd laksh having lunch together laksh missing ragini badly.... Only 15 mins ago she left its like 15 years to him....

Swasan chitchating each other...laksh having his lunch silently...

Rohith passed them he smiled widely when ragini is missing there he smirked nd left but laksh saw noticed his smirk

He was damn confused y did he smirked like that good for nothing fellow he said under his breath nd starts to eat again...but reality striked him raginii....

Here ragini had her lunch she is back to her class ragini blushing hardly remembering laksh antics ...how cute he is 

He is really cared for me alot which i craved for this much years now his love on me  made me feel blessed ...i dont need anything else than his love... Her way blocked by someone...

Ragini face expression changed after saw rohith there....

Rohith looking ragini top to bottom nd coming close to her...

Screen freezed ...

Precap :💔💔💔💔

Guyz leave ur cmnts....