The Match

(Still at the Burrow)

Charlie, Bill, and Fleur are staying at the Burrow. The twins had just opened their shop today and are staying in the flat above the shop.

"You need to learn how to forgive and forget!! Sometimes I really wish that I had never asked you on a date!! You are too controlling!! You never--"

"No need to continue Ronald I clearly see how you feel about me. You also may not want to turn around or go back to your room or else you might get your head bit off by your brothers, best friend, sister, mother, and father." Hermione cut Ron off. "Oh, and by the way, it isn't nice to insult people in your mind when there is clearly a mind reader standing in front of you ." She turned on her heel and walked to her room.

Ron turned around very slowly. "How could you, you prat!!?? Hermione loved you and how do you repay her? You go snog her brother's girlfriend!! Your heart is sick and twisted!!" Ginny stepped forward and slapped her brother across his face.

"Shouldn't someone go check on Hermione?" Charlie asked. "Yes, Charlie, and since you are so concerned about her well-being you can go check on her," Ginny said.

➢➢ Time Skip ➢➢

(With Hermione and Charlie)

↠ Charlie's POV ↞

I knocked on Hermione's door. "Who is it?" I heard Hermione call out. "It's Charlie" he called back. I heard the shuffling of feet. Then, the door swung open to reveal a very sweaty, brown-haired girl, who was trying to hide the punching bag that was lying on the floor with the contents spilling out of the side of the bag.

"What did that punching bag do to you?" I asked with a hint of amusement in my tone. 'I knew she was strong, but I didn't know she was that strong.'

"If you think that I'm this scared, weak little girl, then you should have just told me. I would have asked you to have an arm wrestling contest."

"Well, then what are we waiting for? Let's set it up." I said eagerly.

"Alright let's go," she said just as eagerly.

➢➢ Time Skip To the Match ➢➢

↠ 3rd Person POV ↞

The two people set their hands on the table as the Weasleys, Potter, Black, and Lupins watched excitedly as to who would win. The twins were even there to watch.

As they began, everyone could see how much Charlie was struggling, Hermione, on the other hand, didn't even break a sweat. As Charlie looked into Hermione's eyes he saw that she was looking over his shoulder. Her eyes were turning from brown to silver.

Hermione won the contest, but instead of walking to the people that were cheering her on, she walked to Ron and Lavender. Ron saw her coming their way and pulled Lavender behind his back.

He lunged at Hermione, but she did a front flip over him.

She turned quick enough to block a punch from Ron. He kept throwing punches, and Hermione kept blocking until she kicked under his feet. He fell backward and the wind was knocked out of his lungs.

She turned to Lavender and said, "You might want to lock your door at night or the werewolves will get you."

The girl didn't take notice of her boyfriend laying on the ground in pain and ran away from the Burrow. Disapparating as soon as she could to get away from Hermione.

Hermione turned around grabbed Ron by the collar of his shirt and whispered something in his ear, then dropping him to the ground. Spinning on her heel, she went to see her brother, hoping Pansy wasn't there

A/N

Hey!!  I thought that the title of the book didn't fit with the storyline that I had in my head.  I decided that I wanted Hermione to fall in love with Charlie because he doesn't get enough love.  I will be taking suggestions.  And if you think that I should put other characters in the story then this is the required material that I need from you:

-Name of character 

-Age of character

-Love interest

-Hair color

-Gender

-Eye color

-Parent(s)

-Sibling(s) [optional]

The bottom is optional, but the rest is required.