The War

Hermione's POV

I walked up to the boys and stood in front of Charlie (Weasley) saying, "Dad, this is Charlie Weasley. My boyfriend. Charlie this is my dad, Charlie Swan."
"This is confusing," the bronze-haired vampire said. "You're telling me," the blonde replied.

I read the blonde's mind, he thought, 'This girl is amazing.' I blushed at his thought. Wait, I can't be thinking about him like this. I have a boyfriend, and he has a mate.

Bold = Hermione
Italics = Bella

'Bella, can you hear me?'

'Yeah'

'You're sure that your boyfriend can't hear you?'

'Yes, I'm positive'

'Good.....I think that I might be Carlisle's mate'

'Isn't Esme his mate?'

'Yes, well not for long....she's Charlie's mate'

'Weasley?'

'No, dad. Yes, of course, Charlie Weasley'

'Is he happy with her?'

'Yes. Much happier than he was with me'

'You alright?'

'I will be'

(I forgot to mention that Hermione can tell the future as well)

Bold = Hermione
Underlined = Carlisle
Underlined&Bolded = Edward

'Hello, Carlisle'

'Who are you?'

'My name is Hermione'

'How do you know who I am?'

'I am your mate'

'Esme is my mate'

'No, Charlie Weasley is her mate. I saw it'

'Can you see the future like my daughter Alice?'

'I would be careful who you give your information to, but yes I can'

'So you are my mate'

'Can we talk about this after I take Charlie to your house to meet Esme?'

'Sure'

'Stop spying on other peoples conversations, Edward'

'Sorry'

"Charlie, come on. We have to leave darling," I told my boyfriend. Carlisle growled a little.

'Might want to tone it down a bit there dear'

'Sorry, I can't control it'

"Where are we going?" Charlie asked once we were outside in the woods.

"You'll see," I entered Bella's mind for a picture of the house. Once I saw it, I grabbed Charlie's hand and apparated.

We arrived with a loud pop. Alice, Emmet, Jasper, Esme, and Rosalie came running outside, with a human pace.

I winked at Charlie and let go of his hand. Esme came up to him and said "Mate." A look of recognition spread across his face and they walked inside hand-in-hand.

Carlisle, Bella, and Edward showed up a minute later. Her hair was windblown, and she couldn't fix it. I muttered a spell to fix her hair. "Thanks, 'Mione"

"No problem sis. Anything I can do to fix, this" I waved my hand up and down as to gesture to her outfit.

"Hey!" We both giggled.

Carlisle's POV

When Hermione giggled, it sounded like music to my ears.

'Charlie just broke up with me. Esme's going to come out here in 5 seconds to break up with you. You'll have to wait till then, lover-boy'

"Carlisle, I need to talk to you," Esme said.

"If you're going to break up with me, it's alright. You are Charlie's mate, I understand." I replied

"How did you-"

"He didn't, I did"

Okay, sorry if you don't like the idea of them being together, I thought it would be awesome. Plus, Emmet can call her mom. That will be very funny.

Bye Loves,

Have a great day/night,

Random Fandoms.

10/14/18

Happy B-Day to me!!!