The Hogsmeade Trip Part 2/2

Full Title: The Hogsmeade Trip Part 2/2

A/N - This chapter I'm going to include the boy's reaction to Charlie and Hermione's relationship.

Charlie's POV

I was waiting at the bottom of the stairs when Hermione walked down. She looked like an absolute goddess. 

She was wearing a green jacket, white tank-top, blue jeans, black combat boots, a Slytherin scarf, and she had a brown leather bag.

Hermione's POV

As I walked down the steps, I saw Charlie. He looked really handsome and comfortable. I love a guy that doesn't try to impress.

He was wearing a red leather jacket, a white t-shirt, blue jeans, a necklace that his mum had given him last Christmas, and some gray tennis shoes.

As I reached the bottom of the stairs, Charlie had grabbed a hold of my hand. I gave McGonagall my pass, and we were on our way to Hogsmeade.

We hadn't run into the boys yet, which was good. Speak of the devils, they all came around the corner.

We walked up to them and greeted them. They looked at us like we were commuting a crime. I know that we weren't, because I am legal. I know that he's my professor but still.

"Hey, 'Mione. You ready to go yet?" Ron asked, still looking at Charlie.

"Yes, Charlie and I are ready to go," I said, with annunciation on Charlie and I. With that, we walked off.

"Hey, babe I'll be right back," he said, walking backward.

I saw him walk up to the guys, say something, in what looked like a pleading manner. The boys nodded, and he walked back over.

Hey guys, when this story finishes, would you like me to make a sequel?

Have a great day/night!

Bye Loves, 

Random Fandoms