After The Match

↠ Ron's POV ↞

(After the fight)

"Don't cross me again, it won't be pretty. If you didn't know I am a wolfblood." Hermione whispered in my ear, then she dropped me. She walked away and turned on her heel once she got through the barrier.

"Ginny do you have any idea to were Hermione would have gone?" I heard Charlie ask. "Yes, as a matter of a fact I do. But, I won't be telling you, because she needs the comfort of her brother right now."

↠ Hermione's POV ↞

(At the Malfoy Manor)

Once I got to the Malfoy Manor, I knew that Pansy Parkinson was here because I could hear her and my dear brother, Draco, arguing for the millionth time in their relationship. I knew that Draco only wanted to keep a relationship with her because Mum, Narcissa, would not like Draco to end up with someone like Daphne, or Pansy. I personally think that he should be in a relationship with Luna Lovegood, one of my closest friends at Hogwarts.

Mum and dad both agree with me. We, Draco, Harry, Ginny, Ron, Luna, and myself, are going back to Hogwarts tomorrow. "Draco, you should ask Luna to go with you to the first Hogsmeade trip when we get on the train...Oh there she is now! Go ask her before you're too late." I nudged Draco forward, towards Luna.

"Hey, Luna." Draco said nervously. "Hello Draco. How are you today?" Luna asked. "I'm doing well, how about you?" "Stop stalling!" I called over to Draco. "Lunawouldyoumaybewantogoonadatewithme?" Draco rushed out. "Draco, can you repeat what you said, just a little slower this time?" Luna asked.

"Luna Elizabeth Lovegood, would like to go to the first Hogsmeade date with me?" Draco asked, his cheeks bright red. "Of course, I would love to go on a date with you! Just owl when where you think we should have our date." Luna replied happily. "I will see you then, Luna!" Draco replied with just as much happiness. Draco walked back over to me.

"Well, I knew you two liked each other. And don't start saying that I meddled into your business, because you know that you would have never asked Luna out unless I helped you. You are so lucky that you have a twin as awesome as me." I told Draco.

➢➢ Time Skip To the Hogwarts Express ➢➢

↠ Hermione's POV ↞

"Now all we have to do is set you up with your crush." Draco announced. "And how are you supposed to find out who my crush is." I answered.

"I will show you...at Hogwarts." He answered slyly.

"Just, guess until you get it right. You know how I am when I try to lie." I told him.

"Ron?"

"Never"

"Harry?"

"Nope"

"Is it a Weasley?"

"Yes"

"Bill?"

"Nope, besides he's married"

"Percy?"

"Has a girlfriend and no"

"Fred?"

"Girlfriend"

"George?"

"Fiance"

"It's not Ginny 'cause you're a girl, it's not Molly or Arthur, so it has to be Charlie."

"Shhhh" I put my hand over his mouth and pulled him into a compartment.

"Why should I be quiet?" he asked me.

"I don't want anyone to find out. Plus, you better be lucky that I told you." I told him.

Pansy, Theo Nott, and Blaise came into the compartment. "You know you should be a little quieter Hermione." Blaise said.

"Yeah, oh and besides all the Weasleys, minus Charlie, know that you have a crush on Charlie." Pansy said.

"Well that's just wonderful, now, isn't it?"  I replied sarcastically.