The New Student

Hermione's POV

Bella followed me to the dungeons. Once we got to the common room I imminently showed her to the dorm room.

Once we got into the room, she started up a conversation with Pansy. I walked into the dorm room and walked towards Draco and Blaize.

After an hour, we all decided to go to bed.

When I walked into the room, I saw that Bella and Pansy were already asleep, so I climbed into my bed and went to sleep.

*Time Skip to Morning*

When I woke up Bella and Pansy were still asleep, so I walked into the kitchen (pretend that there is a kitchenette in the common room) and poured two glasses of water.

I walked back into the room and poured the water onto the two sleeping girls.

The shot up and glared at me. They were about to say something, but I held up my finger as if to say be quiet, "I want to get the boys."

We walked over to the boys' room and looked in and saw that they were all asleep.

We walked to the kitchen and poured two more glasses and walked into the room. (Pansy was getting Blazie and I was getting Draco, Bella was recording)

"Three, two, one," I whispered quietly. "Go."

We poured the glasses over them. They shot up and looked at us, "You better start running," they told us.

We ran out of the room, and out of the common room. We ran down the hall, and up to the Gryffindor tower, since I knew the password. "Abstinence," I told the fat lady.

She allowed us entrance. Once we go into the common room I said, "Ginny, please help us, Draco and Blaize are after us."

Draco, POV

"Where did they go, the little buggers! I know where they went! They went to the Gryffindor Tower!"

I ran to the tower and told the fat lady "Abstinence," she let me in with a questioning look. "Where are they?" I asked Harry.

"I don't know, I think that Ginny took them somewhere because 'Mione said that you were after them," he told me.

"Thanks, mate," I said.

Word Count: 346

Sorry for the short chapter.

Have an amazing day/night

Bye Loves,

Fremione4evah