Mrs. Weasleys Reaction and New Students

Ron's Pov

After the feast was done, I ran up to the owlery and wrote to mum. This is what I wrote:

Dear Mum,

I have very important news to tell you. Hermione was sorted into Slytherin, I know I can't believe it either. Write back to me as soon as you can.

Love, Ron

After I sent the letter to mum, I started writing a to Charlie, but Hermione decided to walk in as I was writing Dear Charlie.

"Hello Ronald," she replied coldly.

"Hermione," I told her just as coldly.

I turned back to the letter, as she was reaching for parchment, to write to her parents, I think. As she was reaching for a quill, I grabbed her hand and pushed into the wall. I pushed my lips onto hers very roughly. I really didn't care if she liked it because I liked it and that's all that mattered.

She pushed me back and kicked me to the ground. I saw her eyes glow a light silver. She looked as though she conflicting on killing me at that moment.

She finally turned around, as she was walking to the door, she said, "If you come near me or any of my family, I will kill you and I don't care what you have done. Consider yourself lucky that I haven't killed you yet."

Hermione's Pov

Once the feast was done I went to the Gryffindor tower to get my stuff from my dorm. Once I had all my stuff packed and hugged Ginny very tightly and told her that I was always there if she needed to talk to someone.

I walked all my stuff to the dungeons and got all my stuff situated into my new dorm room. I went up to the owlery, where Ron was he was writing a letter to his mum, I presume.

"Hello Ronald," I said coldly.

"Hermione," he replied just as coldly.

When I went to grab parchment, to write to mum and dad, Ron went back to his letter. As I was reaching for a quill, Ron grabbed my wrist and pushed me into the wall, he slammed his lips onto mine, I tried to push away several times, but he had my hands held so tightly that I couldn't get out of his grip.

I got out of his grip and pushed him back and kicked him onto the ground. I knew my eyes were turning colors because I heard Fred and Ginny in my head trying to get me to calm down.

I turned and told him, "If you come near me or any of my family, I will kill you and I don't care what you've done. Consider yourself lucky that I haven't killed you yet."

I walked out of the owlery. I heard Dumbledore say that everyone needs to go down to the Great Hall.

When I walked in I saw that there were two new girls standing by Dumbledore and the rest of the professors.

"Hello, students, as you can see we will have two new students, they will both be in their 6th year. I hope that you all will be kind to these girls. Now we shall start the sorting." After he said that McGonagall got the Sorting Hat and the wooden stool and placed them on the center of the platform.

"Longbottom, Gemstone," she called out. The girl with blonde hair stood and walked over to the stool. "Hmm, another Longbottom. Not as brave as the other I see, but smarter. Best be.....RAVENCLAW!!" the sorting hat shouted.

The table for Ravenclaw blew up in cheers, and there was one cheer from Neville.

Once the Ravenclaw table died down, McGonagall called "Potter, Isabella."

The other girl stood and walked to the stool she sat down and the sorting hat said, "Another Potter, I see. Just as brave as her parents, but deceiving like her uncle. Best be........SLYTHERIN!!!"

My table erupted into cheers. Dumbledore said, "You are now dismissed."

We all got up and rushed out of the Great Hall, well except for me and Bella.

"Follow me, I'll so you to our dorms."

Word Count: 688

Bye Loves have a great day/night,

Fremione4evah