Where are they!?

Draco's POV

"Do you know what direction that they went?" I asked.

"Yeah, they went into the girls' dorm," Harry told me.

I ran up to the steps and said, "Accio, broom." My broom came flying to me. I mounted my broom and flew up the steps, with Blaise right behind me.

We flew into the 5th year girls' dormitory yelling, "Where did you hide them!!??"

No reply.

Ginny came out of the bathroom and saying that they had gone into the 6th year girls' dormitory, not hers.

We flew out of her dorm and into the 6th years, but we were greeted with a bucket of slime dumped onto our heads.

Hermione's POV

When the boys had come out of the dorm me, Pansy, and Bella poured slime onto their heads.

We got down from our hiding places and ran.then boys were chasing after us. We turned the corner and ran into the Great Hall, with the boys following us, and everyone, including the professors, turned their heads to us.

We turned around and laughed at the boys while going to the Slytherin table.

Harry, Ginny, and the twins were following us and they showed up laughing very hard.

Professor McGonagall stood up and walked to the podium silencing everybody. She spoke, "Everyone I have a few announcements to make, One we have a new Care of Magical Creatures teacher, Mr. Weasley."

She turned and looked to the back of the room, and I saw Charlie Weasley come out of the back room. "And two, Ms. Malfoy, and Mr. Malfoy would you please come and join me?"

We walked to the side of the professor and she spoke, "As some of you know, Ms. Malfoy was a Granger, she was informed earlier this year, as of now you know that she is a Slytherin, but, as she and her twin's birthday is coming soon, her appearance will change. Their birthday is tomorrow. I want you all to be here when she changes."

"You may eat," Dumbledore said. We walked back down to the Slytherin table.

*The Next Day*

Still Hermione's POV

I was told to wear larger sized robes and I was guessing that my hair and eyes wouldn't only change like I had thought.

*At the Great Hall*

I went up to stand next to Draco, he looked at me, smiled, then held my hand.

As soon as the clock struck 12:00, I felt myself begin to change.