Part 3

4 weeks later

They had their usual friday evening pack meeting in Derek's loft. Stiles, as always, needed to hold himself back not to hug or kiss Derek. He sat next to him on a sofa and that needed to do for as long as the others were in a room with them. "I don't understand why we have to train every weekend. We're teenagers, you might not know, but we actually have plans for the time that we are not in school", Scott whined, like always. Derek rolled his eyes at his beta's behaviour. "For the thousandst time Scott, if someone was to attack us right about now, we couldn't stand the attack. Jackson is still new to this and Lydia can't really control her powers", Derek explained as calm as possible. "Isaac and I can fight, Ethan too", Scott argued. "Scott, please", Lydia reasoned "Derek is right. We already lost enough people". There was sadness present in her voice. The deaths of Allison and Aidan really got to her. By the thought of these two Stiles' heart sank. He still felt guilty and he was still sure that all of that was his fault. Even if Derek told him otherwise everytime he woke from a nightmare in the middle of the night. He missed Allison, he really did. She actually knew about Stiles and Derek. Stiles needed to talk to someone and he knew Allison wouldn't judge him and she didn't. She had been so happy for them. The longer he thought about her the more sick he felt. He felt tears sting in his eyes and vomit rise in his throat. Just as Scott noticed and asked "are you okay, buddy?" he jumped up from the sofa and ran to the trash can and emptied his stomach into it. He was out of eye sight but not out of the hearing range of everyone in the loft. Scott got up and walked over to him not minding the sound or the smell, just caring for his best friend. "Stiles? Are you alright?", he asked rubbing his hand over Stiles' back. "No...", Stiles whispered tears streaming down his face. "Come on, I'll get you home", Scott said voice soft. Derek entered the kitchen and got down next to Stiles. "Are you okay?", he asked and Stiles could hear the true concern in his voice. "Why do you care?", Scott asked a little too harsh. "He's pack", Derek simply answered. Stiles knew that this wasn't it, but Derek couldn't let Scott know. Isaac also walked in. "Stiles, do you need anything?", he asked him softly. Isaac and Stiles became really close friends over time. "I just need my bed", Stiles whispered. And Derek, he added in his thoughts. "We get him home, okay Derek?", Isaac asked Derek. Isaac was like a little brother to Derek and he was the only one who actually understood his actions and didn't hate him for it, besides Stiles of course.
"Of course", Derek smiled at them still concerned about Stiles. Isaac steadied Stiles while Scott got the keys to his precious Jeep and they headed outside. "Was this because of Allison?", Scott asked when they were all sat in the Jeep. He really knew him too well at times. "I don't know", Stiles mumbled back. "It wasn't your fault", Scott told him again. "Feels like it tho", Stiles said. "It wasn't", Isaac chimed in "I know the feeling, trust me I do, but it wasn't your fault". Isaac's words calmed him down. He felt something rise in his throat again and forced himself to breath calmly because there is no way he would throw up in his car. "You need to stop to be so mean to Derek", Isaac said to Scott "he is just trying to help us". "You like him better now?", Scott asked. "That's not what I was saying and you know that", Isaac reasoned and rolled his eyes. Scott sighed in defeat. "I know, I just... I feel like everyone likes Derek better and that makes me sad which makes me angry. I know it's not Derek's fault but I can't help it. I'm going to apologize to him", Scott told Isaac who smiled at him fondly. Stiles knew that look but he was too occupied controling his breathing to put the pieces together. "Scott, stop being sad. We all love you. And now stop the damn car or I'll throw up on the two of you", Stiles said from behind them. Scott put his foot on the tires and got the car to stop in its tracks. Stiles climbed out as fast as he could and threw up on the side of the street. This had nothing to do with Allison, he thought, he focused on breathing and didn't think about her. But why was he feeling like this? "Maybe it's the flu", Isaac spoke up behind Stiles. "Are you done ?", Scott asked caring and helped Stiles to stand. Stiles nodded and Scott sat him down in the car again. "Let's get you home", Scott said while starting the car.
They entered the Stilinski household and a smell of food filled the air. That got Stiles over the edge again and he made his way to the kitchen sink. "Hey Sti-...", his dad tried to greet him but his smile was replaced by a look of concern. "He's been vomiting twice today", Scott explained. "We think it's the flu", Isaac added. "Probably. It's flu season", Noah said and went over to his son. "Why don't you get into bed and I'll bring you some tea?", he offered and Stiles nodded thankful, then headed upstairs to his room. "Would you guys like to eat with me? It would be a shame to throw the food away", he said to Scott and Isaac who happily accepted the offer.
When Noah brought the tea into Stiles' room he saw his son in Derek's arms. He arrived seconds after Stiles did, after he threw everyone out of the loft pretending Peter needed his help with something.
"He just fell asleep", Derek whispered and Noah nodded placing the cup of tea on the bedside table. "Do you need anything?", he asked Derek. "I'm fine. Thank you", Derek said holding Stiles close to his chest. "I hope he isn't contagious", Noah pointed at the sleeping Stiles. "Werewolves don't get ill", Derek replied to him. "Well that's a point for you", Noah smiled and left the room to keep the boys downstairs from going up to Stiles' room.