Part 5

The cashier looked at him a little amused. He must have thought he was another careless teenager that got his girlfriend pregnant. But no, he was a careless teenage male that got himself pregnant because his boyfriend was a freaking alpha werewolf and they of course needed to have sex at a full moon. He paid and got out of there as fast as he could. He drove home, again lucky that he didn't force an accident, and sprinted up the stairs and to his room. His father wasn't home and Derek thought he was in school so he was at his loft. He went into his bathroom and sat down on the closed toilet lid. He opened the package and read the instructions. It was quite simple. Pee on the stick and if it had two stripes on it after three minutes his life was over. Everyone would hate him. Especially Derek. His hand was shaking as he pulled out the stick. After he peed on it he lay it on the side of the sink and sat down on the floor again starting his three minute countdown. Every thought crossed his mind. How disappointed his father would be in him and how Derek would leave him and how all his friends don't want to have him around anymore. But one thought was against all the others. If he was really pregnant, he would have a baby. A little Derek. He might have a life inside of him right now. Although everything seemed to break inside of him that thought made him smile. His alarm went off and Stiles hesitantly grabbed the stick from the sink. On it were two fat pink stripes.
When the sheriff came home he expected an empty house. Not the Jeep in the driveway and especially not a crying Stiles in his bathroom. "What's wrong?", he jumped next to his son, immediatly comforting him. Stiles just sobbed even more. "Hey, talk to me", Noah said soothingly. "Promise you won't hate me", Stiles cried out. "I could never hate you Stiles", he told him "what's wrong?" Stiles just handed him the pregnancy test. "What...?", Noah didn't get it "is Lydia pregnant?" Stiles shook his head. "Kira or Malia?", he suggested next. Stiles shook his head again still crying his eyes out. The sheriff thought about why he would be crying and a thought formed in his head that he just didn't want to believe but needed to ask. "Did Derek get someone pregnant?", he asked and hoped that Stiles would shake his head no. But he nodded and started crying even harder. "That son of a bitch, I'm gonna shoot him. How could he cheat on you?", the sheriff burst out in anger. "He didn't", Stiles calmed down to defend Derek. "But...?", Noah asked confused. "He got me pregnant", Stiles whispered "that is my test". He didn't dare to look his father in the eyes. "How?", he asked. "Seems to be some kind of possibility when you are mated to a freaking alpha werewolf", Stiles said through his teeth "except none of my wolf friends knew or told me". "Calm down", Noah said and pulled him into his arms. "How can you not freak out about this?", Stiles asked sobbing in his fathers arms. "One of us has to stay calm and that's not you I guess", Noah said and Stiles actually laughed for a moment. "I'm so sorry I disappointed you", Stiles whispered. "Disappointed me?", Noah asked disbelievingly "you didn't disappoint me". "But I am pregnant", Stiles gestured to his belly. "You didn't knew that this could even happen", Noah said "what did Derek say?" "I haven't told him. I just found out. What if he hates me, what if he hates the fact that we will have a baby soon?", Stiles was hysteric. "Do you want to keep the baby?", Noah asked calmly running his fingers through Stiles' short hair. "This is not even a question. Through all the fear that I might be pregnant and what consequences come with it the thought that I have life inside me, my own child, made me so happy. I already love it, I couldn't lose it or even intentionally remove it", Stiles admitted and his father smiled at him. "You have to tell him", Noah said. "What if he hates me? Or the baby?", Stiles feared. "What if he doesn't?", Noah shot back. "I want to go see Deaton before I tell him. What if this test is just wrong?", Stiles said and then added in a whisper "I wouldn't stand it, if it's wrong. I already love that baby so much". "Let's go, I'll come with you", Noah said and in no time at all they were at Deaton's explaining the situation. "I thought this was a myth", he mumbled. "Could you just check on me? See what's the matter?", Stiles asked nervous. He knew that there were hard times ahead if he was really pregnant and he was afraid as hell to tell Derek but he would be heartbroken if there was no baby. The fear of the beginning vanished. The baby made him happy, everything that came with it scared him. "Of course, take off your shirt and lie down", Deaton said and got the ultrasound. He rubbed cold gel over Stiles belly and started rolling the instrument over his belly to see a picture on the monitor. Soon Deaton's eyes got wide. "I can't believe it's true", he breathed out. "Is this...", Stiles started when he heard a faint sound. "The heartbeat of your baby", Deaton finished for him "congratulations". Stiles smiled at the monitor, tears forming in his eyes. He looked to his side where his dad stood and stared in bewilderment. "Do you hate me?", Stiles asked the happiness gone from his voice and now replaced with fear again. His father turned towards him and Stiles could see a tear roll down his cheek. "Hate you? Of course not! I may have hoped that you finish school before you start a family but life happens. I would never hate you, son" he pulled him into a bear hug "I love you so much". He kissed his head and pulled back. Then he said something that made Stiles cry from happiness and that he hadn't thought he would ever be able to say "I am becoming a grandfather!"