Part 21

Happy new year everyone. I am sorry I haven't updated in a while but I am having a hard time. So here is a new chapter, I hope you like it.
"I gotta head out quickly, okay?", Derek asked Stiles in the middle of the movie "I have to go get something". Stiles was so deep into that movie he didn't even look at Derek. "Don't be gone too long and be careful. I love you", he answered and lent into Derek. "I love you too", he said and kissed his temple then stood up to leave. He went over to where Lydia was sitting and knelt down beside her. "He will be a sobbing mess at the end of the movie. I hope I'll be back by then, but if not just scoop him up in your arms to soothe him please", Derek asked of the girl who nodded immediatly. "Of course", she smiled at him sweetly. After that Derek got the keys and headed for the door, kissing Stiles' head once again on the way out.

When Derek returned the last scene of the movie was playing and as he had predicted Stiles was a mess. His cheeks were tearstained and there was like a dozen of handkerchieves sprawn across the floor around him. He turned when he heard the door fall into it's lock and saw Derek through his tearfilled eyes. Derek smiled at him softly and got next to him, placing something on the table. "Hey", Derek whispered as he took Stiles into his arms "it's okay". Stiles lay his head on his chest and Derek stroked his back. When the movie ended Derek's shirt was wet with tears but he didn't really care. "You were right this is a fantastic movie", Scott admit and the others who hadn't watched it yet nodded in approval. Lydia wiped away a few tears that had escaped during the last bit of the movie. "Stiles honey", she spoke up softly "are you okay?". Stiles burried his head into Derek's chest because he didn't want everyone to look at him crying. "Does anyone want to drink something?", Mason spoke up to take the attention away from Stiles "Liam, Malia come help me please". Malia actually got the hint and got up to walk to the kitchen with the boys. "Do you think I will see her again?", Stiles mumbled into Derek's chest but of course all the werewolves in the room could hear him anyway. "I don't know. But I really do hope so", Derek told him "maybe they are over there right now and chatting together". "I like that thought", Stiles smiled softly into Derek "maybe Allison is with them". Lydia stood up and got over to Stiles to sit next to him and Stiles parted from Derek to look at his friend. Another tear rolled down her cheek and she smiled at him. "That's the reason I love that movie so much too", she confessed "I want to believe that Allie is with her mom again. I want her to be happy after all". Stiles opened his arms and let Lydia settle against him, careful not to put too much of her weight, although it wasn't much, onto his baby bump. "I think she is", Stiles hugged her as tight as he could in this position and Lydia hummed happily. They both still cried a little. "What did you get there?", Scott asked Derek pointing to the paper bag he had set onto the table when he came back. "I brought Stiles food", Derek stated and Stiles' eyes grew wide. "Whenever he is upset, I know that curly fries and a chocolate milkshake will calm him at least a little bit down, so I got them in time for the movie to end", Derek shrugged as if it was the most usual thing ever. "Derek is such a keeper", Lydia giggled to Stiles and let go of him. "I know, right?", Stiles made heart eyes at his boyfriend and made grabby hands in the direction of the food. "I like to think he got his manners from me", Peter spoke up to lift the mood. "Yeah, it was really gentleman like to try to kill me at the winter ball on a football field. Obviously he has your charms", Lydia sassed. "Oh Lyds, I thought we were over this", Peter frowned. And it was true they were over it and that's why everyone started laughing. "You know after all, I am really glad you used me to get you back to live", Lydia said "oh man, I can't believe I just said that". "Yeah, that's weirder than Stiles being pregnant", Scott said and immediatly stiffened and turned towards his best friend "I didn't mean that you are weird. Just...because you are a guy you know? I didn't wanna hurt you. I am sorry Stiles". "It's okay, Scottie", Stiles smiled at him although he had his mouth full of curly fries "I know you didn't mean it like that". "Scott, you have to think first", Isaac smiled at him "we talked about that". "I know", Scott whined and it was utterly adorable. "What did he do?", Stiles perked up "there has to be a story behind this". "He called me a chicken wing", Isaac explained and Stiles raised a brow at his best friend. "Because he looked hot", Scott tried to defend himself. "Oh, Scottie", Stiles shook his head laughing "that's... I can't even find the words". "Don't act like you are any better", Derek grinned. "Hey! That's not true. I tell you directly how hot you are", Stiles spoke up "I am not using cryptical food metaphors". "Yeah, okay. You're right", Derek admit. "You are more metaphorical than me", Stiles turned towards Lydia and handed her some of his milkshake because they had this friendship "today he told me I looked like sunshine. What the fuck is that supposed to mean?" "You're shining, honey", Lydia said "and you make everything better and I guess he meant you're hot too". "Look, she gets me", Derek shrugged a little embarassed but Stiles leant into him smiling. "And honestly I wouldn't have thought Derek was such a softie", Lydia grinned then her smile softened "you are so lucky, the both of you fit perfectly". Stiles smiled at Derek and vice versa. "I love you", Stiles whispered. "I love you too, sunshine", Derek kissed him. "And I love my chicken wing", Scott said and everyone erupted in a fit of laughter.