Part 23

Stiles and Derek were watching TV on a lazy sunday afternoon when suddenly Stiles sat up really quickly.

"Oh shit", Stiles exclaimed as if he remembered something that he totally forgot.

"What is it?", Derek asked him a little concerned "did we miss an appointment or something?"

"No", Stiles shook his head.

"What is it then?", Derek raised his brow in confusion.

"Well Derek, you need to keep really calm now, okay?", Stiles asked of him.

"I am totally calm", Derek assured him "what did you do?"

"Why do you always assume I did something?", Stiles threw his hands up "that's so unfair really".

"Because you really sound like you did something wrong and don't want me to yell at y-"

"Oh my god", Stiles hissed as he cut Derek off mid sentence.

"What is wrong Stiles?", Derek panicked and knelt before him on the floor.

"I was trying to tell you that I am starting to go into labor", Stiles smiled at him innocently.

"Why didn't you say so immediatly?", Derek stared at him wide eyed "we need to get you to Deaton as soon as possible".

"Derek, calm down", Stiles lay a hand on his cheek "I just started labor, the babies will not be here in an hour".

"But...", Derek spoke up again.

"No buts", Stiles cut him off again "I was patient with them for nine months, we won't rush things now".

"Are you sure? Because you sound like you are in pain", Derek raised a brow in concern.

"Yes I am sure", Stiles smiled at him lovingly "I need to pack a bag before we drive to Deaton".

"Why didn't we do that before?", Derek questioned.

"Because I thought we still had some days before they arrived", Stiles said and went upstairs to his room.

"Okay then", Derek followed him.

"I need a bag first, where did I put that? Oh yeah under the bed, just let me oh gooooooood", Stiles groaned loudly "Jesus Christ what is this?"

"Stiles", Derek exclaimed in panic "are you sure we don't need to rush things?"

"It doesn't matter if we rush now because I am not going anywhere", Stiles panted out as he sat back on his bed "ah... damn it...".

"But we need to get to Deaton", Derek rushed.

"I will not stand up again. Just go and... ugh... get Deaton here already before they... ah... uh... before they claw their way out of me", Stiles breathed heavily "and call Melissa too".

"Yeah okay", Derek fumbled for his phone and called Deaton.

"Hey Deaton. Stiles just started labor and he refuses to leave his bed so could you maybe please come here. Like now", Derek pleaded.

"I am on my way", Deaton just stated and ended the call.

"He is coming", Derek told Stiles and sighed in relief then called Melissa.

"Hi Melissa", Derek still sounded stressed "Stiles needs you now".

"Oh my god hand me over right now", Melissa demanded and Derek did as he was told "hey sweetie, you have to try to breathe calmly. I am going to the car now. I will be there in no time at all. In through the nose and out through the mouth. I am sure you are doing great".

"It hurts so much", Stiles breathed through clenched teeth.

"I know it does", Melissa cooed "but think about holding your babies soon".

"Yeah, ok. I can do this", Stiles tried to breathe as he was told while sweat ran down his face "I can do this. I can... oh goooood, I can't, I..."

"Shhh... it's okay. Take my hand. You are not alone. You can do this", Derek kissed his temple.

"I will be there in a few minutes", Melissa said "hold on".

"Yeah I will", Stiles panted and handed Derek the phone back"this is hell. It hurts Derek, it hurts so bad".

"I am so proud of you", Derek pressed his hand harder and started taking some of his pain "you can do this".

"Thank you", Stiles smiled weakly as he saw what Derek was doing.

"Just try to breathe", Derek tried to help him "in and out. In and out".

"Oh god my dad", Stiley suddenly yelled "we need to call my dad! Give me the phone".

"Shouldn't I call him?", Derek suggested but Stiles' glare gave him enough of an answer.

"Hey son", the sheriff picked up after the second ring.

"Hey dad", Stiles panted and then groaned as another wave of pain hit him "urgh..."

"Comin'", was all the sheriff said before hitting the end button and driving home.

Stiles slammed the phone down on the matress as he felt the pain rush through him when there was a knock at the door followed by said door opening and closing.

"We're up here", Derek yelled as he tried to take more pain from Stiles who looked like he would pass out soon.

"When did the labor start?", Deaton asked as soon as he set a foot in the room.

"Ten minutes ago, maybe fifteen", Derek told him as Stiles squeezed his hand "he is in a lot of pain".

"We're here", was heard as the door opened another time and seconds later Melissa and Scott appeared in the room as well "hey there sweetie".

Melissa brushed Stiles' sweat slick hair from his forehead and smiled at him. He smiled back and then turned to Scott.

"Are you kidding me? You technically moved in here and stalked me and then when I get into labor you are not here?", he yelled "are you kidding me?!"

"Sorry man", Scott frowned.

"Come here and take his pain as well", Deaton ordered him over "we will have to do a C section soon. It seems like you have a much shorter labor phase than a woman".

"Well that might be because I have two werewolf babies inside me", Stiles stated and groaned again "Just get them out there already".

"I will", Deaton nodded and turned to Melissa so they could prepare everything that was needed.

In the meantime Noah arrived. Followed by Isaac who received a message from Scott.

"Did I miss anything?", Noah asked as he sat down next to his son.

"Only a lot of groans and swearing", Scott updated him and received a glare from Stiles.

"Okay, we will start now. We need all of you to leave the room. Derek can stay", Deaton commanded and the other peole left the room.

"Are you ready sweetie?", Melissa asked as she brushed a sweaty strand of hair from his face.

"As ready as I'll ever be", Stiles smiled at her weakly.

"Then let's get your babies", Deaton smiled as he put on his gloves.