Part 13

Oscar Wilde once said : Everything turns out good in the end, and if it isn't good then it's not the end. This chapter is dedicated to T-SPNforEVER ❤ everything will turn out fine! You are loved ❤

The pack sat down around a cafeteria table with their food. Stiles had much of it because, well, it was that kind of a day. "Extra hungry today, Stilinski?", Jackson mocked him "watch out or you will gain some pounds. Already did as I can see". He laughed at his own joke, as did the rest of the pack, knowing that he just wanted to tease Stiles and that Stiles can laugh about himself. Well normally he could. Now he watched at his food then down at his belly. He was getting bigger each day and he hated it, he thought he was ugly. His eyes started to fill with tears. He hated being so vulnerable but he couldn't do anything about it. Freaking hormones, man. "Stiles?", it was Isaac who noticed first that Stiles was off somehow "he was just joking". The table got quiet and even Jackson looked a bit concerned about Stiles' odd behaviour. "Stiles, are you okay?", Scott asked, sensing that the joke got to his best friend. "I...", Stiles looked up a tear making it's way down his face "I gotta go". With that he got up from his chair and stormed out of the cafeteria. "I didn't mean to make him cry", Jackson stuttered feeling really bad. "He will be alright", Isaac said standing up "don't worry too much". "Sit down", Lydia ordered "I am gonna look after him". "Maybe it's better if I...", Isaac said but Lydia didn't let him finish. "No offense, but I think he needs comfort right now", Lydia said and left the table. "Rude", Isaac said. "I know, you are good at comforting people", Scott said and smiled at his boyfriend. Meanwhile Lydia made her way down the school hallway. "Stiles?", she yelled but got no answer "Stiles?". She continued walking and heard quiet sobs when she walked past the restroom. "Stiles?", she softly knocked on the door "can I come in?". The sobbing stopped as Stiles probably thought about it. "Yeah", she heard him croak thorugh the door and then opened the door to the boy's restroom. Stiles sat in a corner and cried. Lydia immediatly kneeled down beneath him, ignoring the fact that this was the floor of the boy's restroom, ugh. "Hey, what's wrong?", Lydia lay her hand on his arm, he had them both crossed over his belly "Jackson didn't mean it. He was just mocking you. You are not getting bigger". Stiles cried harder and Lydia lay her arms around him. "Hey, sweety. Why are you so emotional? You're looking good everything is fine", she soothed him, or tried at least. "I'm not", Stiles sobbed. "What?", Lydia asked confused. "Jackson was right. I am getting fat and ugly", Stiles spat. "No, what are you talking about?", Lydia really worried about him. Stiles tried to breathe as calm as he could. He could not risk a panic attack right now. Not for his own but for the baby's sake. "Hey, talk to me", she wiped her thumb over his cheek and tried to catch his eyes with her own "Jackson was just trying to make fun of you, he wasn't telling the truth". "Yes he was, Lydia", Stiles yelled and immediatly felt bad as he saw Lydia flinch. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scream at you. I am just...", he sighed in defeat, needing to tell Lydia the truth "...pregnant". "No need to make fun of me, I just wanted to help you", Lydia frowned. "I am not kidding, Lydia", Stiles said wiping his tears away with his sleeve. "Come on...", Lydia rolled her eyes and lifted herself off the ground. Stiles lifted his oversized shirt to show her his growing belly. "I am not kidding", he repeated as Lydia looked at his belly in shock then up to his face. "When Jackson said I was getting bigger...", he took a deep breath, fihhting against the tears once more "...well he was right. And I just...am feeling so ugly". "Stiles....", she stretched out her arm into his direction. "You can touch it if you want", he smiled half heartedly. She lay her hand down on his small bump and although she couldn't hear anything as the wolves could she could feel the presence of the baby somehow. She smiled and her eyes lit up with happiness. "But how?", she asked bewildered when suddenly the door burst open and Derek stood in front of them. "Are you okay?", he asked worry written all over his face "I am gonna kill Jackson". "Woah, calm down, sourwolf. I am okay. And Jackson was just making a joke. He didn't know better", Stiles lay his hands on Derek's cheeks and caught his eyes with his own "I am good". Derek released a breath and smiled at his boyfriend. "How did you even know?", Stiles questioned and Derek just said "Isaac". "That's so cute of him. He knows how to comfort people", Stiles smiled. "Weird that he isn't here with you", Derek said. "Well that might be my fault", Lydia explained. Derek nodded not taking his eyes off of Stiles still scared that something is wrong with him. "I am okay", Stiles laughed "it's just those freaking mood swings. I promise you, I am good. We both are". Stiles reassured Derek and lay his hand on his bump. "Good. If Jackson had hurt you or the baby, I swear...", Derek grit his teeth. "He knew of the baby before me? How is....Oh, wait a second...", Lydia's jaw dropped as the realization hit her "Mieczyslaw Stilinski have you been sleeping with Derek Hale and didn't tell me about it?". She gave him a major bitch face and Stiles looked anywhere but her face. "Well, Lydia...that depends on how you define 'sleeping with Derek'", he murmured. "I define it as being in a relationship with him because you are his mate and having hot sex with him", Lydia said. "Well then yes", Stiles said. "How do you know he is my mate?", Derek asked confused. "I have eyes. I just thought there was unresolved tension and feelings. I didn't know you had the guts to talk it out", Lydia shrugged. "We have been together for over a year, sherlock", Stiles teased her. "You what?!", Lydia's eyes widened "okay I did not see that one coming. Anyways... how did this whole pregnant thing happen?" Stiles ended up explaining her everything in the floor back to the others after Derek had disappeared out of school before he was caught by any teacher.