Part 7

Another chapter cause I am feeling like it.

"Stiles, wait!", Isaac yelled after him. "Why? Do you want to tell me that I'm an abomination? That this baby shouldn't exist?", Stiles was sobbing, he was so broken. "No, of course not. I wanted to drive you. I don't want you to have an accident. I don't want to lose you or the baby for that matter", Isaac said absolutely honest. "Thank you", Stiles handed him the keys. Isaac felt the need to hug Stiles even if he wasn't the most comfortable one with hugs, but he felt like Stiles needed that right now. So he stepped to him and lay his arms around Stiles shoulders. "Everything will be alright", he whispered in his ear and Stiles really wanted to believe that. He relaxed a little in Isaac's arms and slowly stopped the crying. "Where do you want to drive?", Isaac asked. "I have no idea", Stiles answered. "Are you okay with driving over to Scott's?", Isaac suggested. "Yeah, so he can hate me too. Let's get it over with", Stiles voice was broken. He climbed into the car and they headed to the McCall household. "You're really pregnant?", Isaac sounded genuinely curious. "Yeah", Stiles huffed out placing his hand on his belly again "I guess I am". "That's so amazing", Isaac smiled from ear to ear. Stiles smiled a little at his enthusiasm, at least there would be an uncle that loved the child. They arrived at the house in no time at all and Scott opened the door when he saw the car from inside. "What's wrong? Why does Stiles look like he was crying?", Scott asked concerned. "How did you know we were coming?", Stiles asked back. "Isaac texted me. He said it was an emergency. So what's wrong?", Scott repeated himself. Stiles rolled his eyes at Isaac. "What? It is an emergency", Isaac defended himself. "You might wanna sit down for this, Scott", Stiles said and they all got inside. "That bad?", Scott asked. "Worse", Stiles said. "It's not bad at all. It's wonderful", Isaac spoke up. "Just tell me already", Scott begged and Stiles thought that it might be best to just spill the beans. Worst case already happened so he was prepared. "I'm pregnant", he said. "That was unexpected", Scott said wide eyed "how is this possible?". "Because I had sex with my alpha werewolf mate at a full moon, that's how. Fucking werewolf rules...", Stiles spat out. "Woah woah...wait. You and Derek?", Scott asked disbelievingly. Stiles nodded. "I was afraid to tell you. I'm sorry. I thought you wouldn't want to be my best friend anymore if you found out I was gay. Actually I'm still afraid you will turn your back on me", he admitted. Scott let out a breath, looked at Isaac and started laughing. "What's happening now?", Stiles asked confused. "I felt the same, man", Scott said. "About what?", Stiles asked. "About telling you I'm gay", Scott came out to him and Stiles stared at him wide eyed "I thought you'd feel uncomfortable or something. My mum is the only person that knows it, well and my boyfriend of course". "You have a boyfriend?", Stiles smiled at him. "About that...I might need to tell you something, too", Isaac chimed in. "No way!", Stiles eyes got as wide as his smile "The two of you? That's so cute". Scott and Isaac let out a breath of relief. "How long?", Stiles asked them. "About three month I guess", Scott said. "I am so happy for you", Stiles said. "How long have you and Derek been together?", Isaac asked. "A little over a year", Stiles said. "A year?", Scott repeated "how come nobody noticed?" "Because I'm really clever", Stiles said and Scott just nodded. "About the pregnancy...", Scott started. "If you want me to go, I can understand that", Stiles looked to the ground. "Why would I want you to go? I am gonna be an uncle", Scott cheered and Isaac smiled at him. Stiles cried of happiness. "Hey why are you crying?", Scott asked. "I'm just happy my baby will have some people that will love it", he sobbed. "What do you mean?", Scott asked and Isaac told him everything that had happened before. When he finished Stiles was still crying and Scott was raging. "I'm gonna kill him", Scott said through his teeth and Stiles huffed a sad laugh. He predicted Scott would want to kill Derek, he just thought that it was because he was with Derek and not because he was  abandoned by him. "Who are you gonna kill today?", Melissa asked coming home from work. "You can't kill him, Scott", Isaac reasoned. "If he doesn't want the baby, the baby doesn't need him. It has got us", Scott said. "What baby? What is happening? Why is no one answering my questions?", Melissa asked louder and got the boys' attention. "My baby", Stiles told her. "Wait, I thought you were in a relationship with Derek?", she asked. "I am. How did you know?", he questioned. "I figured", Melissa shrugged "but who is having a baby now?" "I am", Stiles said and explained her the whole situation. "I'm gonna be there for you, if you need anything. If there is any problem call me or Deaton. I got a lot of babies into this world, yours is just a new challenge for me. You can do this", she encouraged him knowing exactly what he needed. Which was the same she needed when she found out about her pregnancy with Scott - people that stood by her side and helped her no matter what. Stiles smiled at the people around him and another tear escaped from his eye. "I really love you, guys. Thank you for not leaving me alone". "We have your back", Scott said and settled next to Stiles to pull him into his arms. Isaac and Melissa joined the group hug. Stiles smiled to himself. Even if Derek didn't love him or the baby, these people did and they would help him through the bad days ahead of him. The rest of the pack would find out sooner or later, but he wasn't ready to tell any of them by now. A knock on the door disturbed their cuddling and Melissa went to open it. When Scott and Isaac saw who it was they stood in front of Stiles to protect him. "Derek...", Stiles whispered.