Part 20

"Hey, Derek", Stiles spoke up from the couch he was currently lying on "I'm bored. Can we watch a movie or something?" "Uh, sure, why not?", Derek answered from the kitchen where he got Stiles something to drink. "Can the pack come over? I miss them", Stiles sounded sad and that made Derek's heart melt. "Of course they can, just call them or something", he returned and handed Stiles his water. "Thanks", he sipped happily then took out his phone. "Hey Scottie it's me, do you wanna come over for a movie?", he sounded so excited it made Derek smile. Scott told him, he and Isaac would be there soon. He sent a text out to Liam who immediatly replied that he had a test the next day but that pack was more important and he would bring Mason. Derek called Peter while Stiles called Lydia. "Hey Uncle Peter. Stiles wants to watch a movie with the pack, do you and Malia come over?", he asked into the phone. "Do you really think I'll drop everything I am doing to pick up my daughter and come over to watch a movie with a bunch of teenagers?", Peter sassed from the other end of the line "because then you are absolutely right. We'll be there in no time at all!" Derek laughed at how much his uncle had changed for the better. "Hey Lydia", Stiles smiled on the phone. "When should I come?", she asked giggling. "How do you know?", Stiles made wide eyes although she wasn't able to see him. "This was your 'I need the pack around' voice. So, when?", her voice was soft and happy. "Now?", Stiles asked "but only if you want to. I don't want any of you to waste your time on me", Stiles said. "Woah there honey. I love to spend time with you and it's never ever a waste of time, do you hear me? I am going to my car right now!", she lectured him. Stiles smiled into the phone and Derek who could hear her talking smiled too. "Hey Lyds, could you pick up Jackson?", he asked and she said that it was no problem and then hung up. "What movie do you wanna watch?", Derek asked as he made room for all of the pack and laid blankets on the floor. "I was thinking about watching Coco", Stiles hummed happily. "I watched this movie with you twice", Derek looked at his boyfriend with a raised brow "this week". "So what? It's one of my favourite movies", Stiles pouted and looked a little sad. Derek knew all too well that Stiles would be a sobbing mess at the end of the movie but he knew better than to argue with him. Stiles was really emotional these days and Derek didn't want him to be sad. "Good movie choice, baby", he kissed Stiles' forehead and then leant down to kiss his belly which has gotten bigger "I think the babies love it too". Stiles smiled sweetly and rubbed his bump. "They stopped kicking me", he sighed "that's a good sign". "Are you okay?", Derek asked fearing Stiles might be in pain. "Yeah, I'm good. Just exhausted that's all", Stiles closed his eyes for a moment but reopened them when there was a knock at the door. "I'm getting it", Derek got up and let Scott and Isaac in. "Someone needs to help me sit up", Stiles groaned embarassed and Scott immediatly helped him. "Thanks buddy", Stiles said blushing in embarassment. "There is nothing to be ashamed of you know? You are carrying two lives inside of you and it's no shame to ask for help", Scott said and Stiles teared up a little and hugged him. Isaac settled next to Scott while Lydia, Jackson, Malia and Peter all arrived at the same time and joined them. "Look at you, all beautiful", Lydia beamed as she saw him and Stiles smiled as she was always determined to tell him that he didn't look ugly as he was getting bigger. Liam and Mason were the last to arrive and settled on the blankets on the floor. Everyone was chatting when Stile spoke full of emotion: "I missed you so much". "Yeah it's been a few days since we all have been together like that", Scott said knowing well that this wasn't the case but knew that Stiles would think so as he was bored a lot being able to do really few things. "What? It's only been...", Malia started oblivious. "Yeah, too long we know", Peter cut her off and threw her a stare that said you better stop or he starts crying and Malia thankfully got the message. "Oh, I nearly forgot", Isaac said and took a cup he had placed next to him "I brought you fresh pressed orange juice". Stiles' eyes lit up as he took the cup. "I definetly missed you the most", he said and took a sip. "It's cute how you keep him up with vitamins", Lydia smiled at Isaac. "Well that's the one thing, but I just know he loves oranges", Isaac stated and Derek nodded. "They are fruit MVPs", Derek said and Stiles smiled at him. "You listened to me", he cheered. "Of course I did", Derek laughed. "What are we going to watch anyway?", Liam asked as he was a little inpatient. "I wanted to watch Coco, but...", Stiles trailed off as he was afraid anyone didn't like his choice in movie. "I love that movie", Lydia cooed and Malia nodded agreeing. "I haven't seen it yet", Scott, Jackson, Liam and Mason all said. "Well you have to", Isaac stated. "When did you watch it anyway?", Scott asked his boyfriend. "I watched it with Stiles", Isaac shrugged "you had alpha business to deal with". "What is this movie even about?", Peter asked who hadn't even heard of it. "Don't ask", Derek stopped his uncle "just watch it!" Liam put the movie in as he was closest to the TV and they all got comfortable on the couches or the floor.