Part 10

Holy shit guys I didn't notice I let you wait two months. I am so so sorry. I hope you enjoy this chapter!

"Wake up, Derek", Stiles whispered into Derek's ear. "Why?", Derek murmured into the pillow. "Because I need to pee and I can't wiggle out of your death grip", Stiles giggled. "No, don't go", Derek whined and cuddled into him even more. "Derek, please let me go. I swear I'll come back to cuddle you", Stiles laughed trying to get out of bed. Derek hesitantly let him go and Stiles ran to the bathroom. The floor was cold under his feet so he hurried to get back into bed. There he put his feet against Derek's legs and Derek scooted away in surprise. "Jesus, that's cold", he complained. "Great you're awake", Stiles smiled and Derek bitch faced him. "Hey, don't be angry at me. I am carrying your baby", Stiles mentioned and Derek's features immediatly softened and he pulled Stiles into his arms. "Do you think this is a one time thing or do you think it will work again?", Derek asked thinking about it himself. "Are you really thinking about getting me pregnant again?", Stiles laughed and Derek kissed him on the head. "I can't wait to build a family with you. I'd love to have more than one child with you. If you want that, too, of course", Derek's voice was soft and full of love. Stiles knew that Derek always wished for a big family, like the Hale family once was. "I'd love to", Stiles answered him "but let me accomplish this pregnancy first, then we'll talk again". Derek laughed and listened in to the heartbeat inside of Stiles' belly. "We'll get through it together", Derek promised. "That's easy to say. You won't get fat and ugly and have to throw up all the time", Stiles frowned and Derek kissed him. "You could never be ugly", Derek stated and Stiles smiled again. There was a knock at the door and Stiles groaned, he had completely forgotten that they had guests for breakfast. "You already got him pregnant Derek, what's taking the two of you so long?", it was Isaac's voice that sounded from the other side of the door. "Oh my god, Isaac", Stiles snapped at the boy jokingly and heard him laugh outside the door. "I still can't believe it", Derek whispered into Stiles' ear and there was seriously nothing that could have stopped the smiled creeping on Stiles' face. "I am just so glad that you know now", Stiles replied and then tried to shift into a sitting position which wasn't as easy as it sounded when a werewolf was holding you in his arms. "Derek you have to let me go", Stiles sounded stressed. "Are you that hungry?", Derek laughed. "I have to throw up", he got out and Derek immediatly let him go and Stiles sprinted to the bathroom that was attached to his room. Derek followed him to rub soothing circles onto his back. When Stiles had emptied his stomach he took deep breaths. "Are you okay?", Derek asked him rather worried. "Yeah, it happens a lot these days", Stiles mumbled "morning sickness is a bitch". Derek huffed a laugh and kissed Stiles' head. Suddenly they heard a slight knock at the door. It was patient and quiet so they both immediatly knew it wasn't Scott or Isaac. "Yes?", Derek spoke to the door. "It's Melissa", the voice behind the door said "May I come in?" "Sure", Stiles replied from where he was still hovering over the toilet not quite sure if he was through the morning sickness or not. "Hey sweetie", Melissa greeted as she made their way over to the bathroom "Scott said he heard you throwing up and sent me to look after you but I see you already have Derek to take care of you". She smiled at the couple in front of her. "Yeah", Stiles smiled at Derek then frowned and leant back into the toilet to vomit. Derek continued to soothe him and Melissa wetted a washcloth and laid it onto his neck to cool it. "I hate this", Stiles groaned and Melissa nodded sympathetically.  "The smell of lemons used to help me a lot when I was pregnant with Scott", she told him and smiled. "Really?", Stiles looked at her. "Yeah, really", she wiped away a string of hair that was hanging in his face "I could send the boys to get some". "Yes,  please", Stiles sighed and tried to get up to brush his teeth. That taste was making him even more sick. Derek held him under his arms to make sure he wasn't gonna break down while trying to stand up. "We will be down soon", he assured Melissa and she nodded and left the room telling them that she would send Scott and Isaac to the store.
Later they all sat around the breakfast table and dug into the food. After Stiles had emptied his stomach earlier he was really hungry now. Still he ate patiently waiting for his stomach to tell him if this food is good food or not. Scott attempted to fill Stiles' cup but Stiles shook his head which led Scott to eye him suspiciously. "I am not supposed to drink coffee, Scottie", Stiles lectured him smiling. "You already did a lot of research on pregnancies, didn't you?", Derek smiled at him. "Of course I did, Jesus Christ. It's not like this is something life prepares you for", Stiles sighed "I don't even know how that baby is supposed to get out. Stiles frowned just thinking about it. "Oh, I guess we will just do a C section but I'll talk to Deaton about it, you shouldn't worry about that now. There's other things that will bother you till then. Morning sickness, back pain as you get bigger, cravings", Melissa smiled at him. "This pregnancy is gonna be a bitch", Stiles muttered.
The next two and a half month went by like a moment. Morning sickness just got worse and Stiles started showing the tiniest bit. Soon it would be hard to hide, but for now the secret was between these few.