THE Newbie

"Hey Slut." Here we go again with the same old bullshit. Like honestly, this is why cheerleaders get a bad rep.

"The next time I see you even looking at Daniel, I swear your life will be over." I took all of me not to roll my eyes at the utter cliche happening in front of me right now. The look on the poor girl's face as Loral harassed her was just plain confusion. I could tell she didn't know any of the three of us or what the fuck Loral was even talking about.

From what I heard she was flirting with Daniel, but most likely what really happened was she bump into Danny in the hallway and him being the nice person he is, showed her around and helped her to class, he told a joke and they laughed together. Then again even a glance at the head cheerleaders recent ex boyfriend and she'll be at your locker the next day pulling this shit.

The girl I think was named Amber or Avery, actually who cares. She was very pretty and could probably be popular if she didn't just move here a week ago. I could see that she was holding in tears. What a pity.

We were walking in a triangle formation down the hall, leaving Loral's very confused victim.

"Can you believe that bitch." ughh I hates when my thoughts are being interrupted by my friend, Megan. She was the nice one. Well, I use nice in a very vague way. She was third in command. She was nice to Loral at all times and never challenged her. I considered her a loyalist. It was safe to say she wanted to be me but she knew her place and would never in a million years try me.

"Honestly though, like who does she think she is. She'll think twice before she crosses me again." Now that I wasn't in front of the poor girl that I'm supposed to hate I could scoff and roll my eyes all I wanted.

Hoping in front of me walking backwards Loral plastered a smile on her face."What Kian, did you think that was unjustified, like always?"

"I've come to terms that nothing you do will be justified Loral, but I enjoyed the show." I smiled

"You are such a cunt. You know that right?"

"I've been told." I said, we stopped at my locker to retrieve my books for our next class that conveniently we have with the damsel in distress.

"Did you hear about the new kid today?" I turn to Megan and made an extra effort to look at her like she was dumb.

"Consider we just fucked with her yeah I think we heard of her." Megan gave me a nasty look but continued her story anyways.

"No not her." She said pointing to new Girl since we were walking into class now and poor damsel's eyes were puffy and you could tell she has been crying. I didn't even think Loral did her best on her. What a fucking baby.

Loral was the first to sit down and that let me see her very smug face. She was proud of herself and to be honest, I was too.

"Now about the new kid. Apparently he's hot." Oh so we are talking about a new, newbie.

"Whatever." I said trying to finish my homework I didn't do last night. Wether this new kid was Ryan Gosling attractive. Who cares, there was really no point in talking about boys in high school at this point. I'm a senior and I'm a firm believer that relationships in high school don't last. They are blimps. Whether you've been dating for four months or four years, you're not going to marry your high school sweetheart.

"you and I are not a thing anymore Loral!" I looked up to see the voice that had so much anger in it and it was Daniel. Fuck I did it again, I got lost in my own angry thoughts. I missed the good tea and now I have to ask what happened and I'm sitting right here.