THE Damsel

"What the hell Daniel, did you do this? All he did was take me home after I saw you and her." I was walking to lunch when I walked past Damsel and Daniel having a fight. They are apparently always hanging out and what not but sadly I don't care.

I decided to ease drop anyways because if I think she's talking about who I think she is this will be great, my plans moving along faster than I anticipated. I have 5 hours till the dinner and I just want him to drop out of it. I pretended that I was going in my locker while I watched them through my mirror in my locker.

"I had nothing to do with your little puppy dog Ethan."

"He's not a puppy dog I have no feelings for him and he also doesn't like me, but obviously you still have a thing for Loral or at least your mouth does." Damsel had started to walk away but Daniel caught her wrist.

"I swear she just jumped me while I was trying to call my dad. I would never do that to you, to us." Lie, Loral is many things but desperate is not one.

"Daniel I want this to work but-." I tuned them out not really caring about the rest of there lovey Dovey conversation. They sound like a book I read on Wattpad.

I walked off but dropped my books and considering they hate me right now that sucks.

"Were you listen to our conversation to report back to Loral or something like a minion?" Damsel said but sadly she messed with the wrong 'Minion'.

"I have better things to do than this so if you'll excuse me." I picked up my book and started to walk off but she jumped in front of me.

"Not so tough without the rest of your group. You gonna go plan your next group manicure." I rolled my eyes and they found Daniel instead. I gave him a warning glare making sure he knew if his little puppy dog kept this up I was going to make life hell for not just her but for him too.

"Avery." Daniel called out to her I guess warning her. So her names Avery. Interestingly enough I still dont care. I keep staring back at Daniel he looked pleadingly at me. He knew I was not like Megan or Loral, I was patient, I was the type of girl that would wait for the right moment to ruin you. He knew that I could make her life a living hell for the rest of the school year because I was the one running this bitch not Loral.

"Kian she's just mad right now I know your're not like them." In this moment it was evident he cares about Avery that much was obvious because he knew it all , he was Jax's best friend and I don't blame him for being a little scared. He has seen what I could do on a bad day.

"Relax Danny boy I won't hurt her, consider this a you owe me one but Damsel-." I turned to look at her. "-It's not a crime to keep your nails clean and painted. Two: as much as it may seem, I'm not one for big out drawn performances so I'll make this quick. I support my best friend's and her conquests and you happen to be that right now and as much as you would want to think she has a grudge on you for no reason it's not, you have stolen the eye of the guy she has supported since Eighth grade threw highs and lows, the guy she still loves and lost all because she made one mistake." I turn to look at him now.

"I Don't have a problem with whatever or whoever you're doing Daniel. I get it, Loral broke your heart but just keep Whatever her name is on a tighter leash and away from me."

I walked past her and made sure to bump her shoulder. As I got down the hallway Her outburst made me start thinking about how I used to be her. Actually I was weaker than her. I would have never done what she just did. She tried to stand up to me. She spoke up for herself. More than what old Kian would have ever done.

I was kinda happy in a way that she was better than me. That she found a nice guy like Daniel because sometimes losers deserve a win.

I'm still trying to find my win or maybe I found it and just don't know it yet.