THE Forgiven

"What's up with you and Jax? He hasn't touched you all week and you guys have been kinda sad." I sighed and began to poke around my salad. With the tiny tomatoes that he never understood the concept of.

He has been avoiding me for the past two weeks and Ethan and I have been getting closer since our understanding that we are great just as friends.

I felt bad that I put Jax in that position and even worse that I used Jax like one of my puppets but I guess I was so angry at Ethan that I would have done anything just to get back at him.

"What did you even do?" Megan said. I looked up and smiled at her. She had stopped hanging out with Jax like she said and over the course of two weeks has been getting close to Ethan. She finally got the good guy she deserved.

"Nothing I haven't done before Megan." I was so used to getting my way I just lost sight of what I truly wanted. I underestimate how much Jax really meant to me in that moment. I knew I loved him, but it was just a matter of time before I hurt him. I always ruin things before hey can ruin me but this time my self destructive nature left me not feeling guarded but completely let devastated.

"So you turned down his hoco thing who cares." I smiled at the thought of it. Apparently while I was in the kitchen with my mom he filled my whole room with balloons and a huge poster that said something cheesy asking me to homecoming. But he told me I forget about it. I wanted to cry at the thought.

"I'm surprised he did it in private this year, guess he couldn't handle the public rejection." I looked at Loral and suddenly my lightbulb came on.

"Can you guys help me with something tonight at the football game I need to make it up to him. I did something shitty and even though I act like he annoys me I love him." The girls smiled and cheered they loved being told what to do.

"Okay so it needs to happen at the football game."

  ****Later That Night****

It was one more minute till half time and I made sure the girls were ready for this and I even gave a signal to the guys to make sure they were on board. They gave me a thumbs up.

The buzzer finally went off and all the guys blocked Jax from leaving and I cued the band. He turned around and looked confused. But the guys all pointed towards me.

The girls started to lay out in the form of HOCO.

"what is this." He said coldly.

I was handed the microphone, the flowers and the Hoco sign from one of the girls. I step forward to him but he still looked pretty mad at me. This is going to be hard.

"I'm sorry for everything. You were the best thing that has happened to me and I'm glad I got to spend two years my life with you. I put you through a lot and I appreciate everything you have done for me. I'm sorry for not realizing that I love and that I will always love you. You are my rock and my best friend and I'm sorry that I put that at risk. I didn't know what I wanted but I do now. I now know that I Love you more than anything. Will you please be my date to homecoming? I breathed out. Everyone was silent waiting on him to answer. I was so on edge that I could die right now. That shy girl is still apart of me and it's really evident right now.

He looked at me skeptically and grabbed the microphone from my hand

"No." he said. Everyone in the stands were shocked they all gasped and were so still and quiet letting Even more shock, and humiliation and devastation sick in.

I turned around to walk away but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him making me drop everything and before I could think and ask what he's doing his lips were on mine and I felt the fireworks and the love that comes from a kiss with the guy you love. Just like the first time or the second I should say we kissed.

Once we couldn't breath anymore we pulled away.

"You know I had to do it, you turned me down two years in a row, you deserved this." A big smile went across my face as I kissed him again. Everyone was cheering us on in the crowd but all I could think about was how amazing he was.

"Your a cocky asshole you know that right?" He smiled at me and laughed. With the happiest tears in my eyes.

"A Cocky Asshole that you are in love with."