THE End

"You better be ready Key." I rolled my eyes I grabbed my bag and went downstairs to be greeted with a handsome looking Ethan. He was in his plain black suit with a pink tie. I smiled at him, he looks cute.

"You are acting like I'm your date E you should go get Megan." He laughed at checking his phone, shaking his head

"You look nice and she just texted me saying that she will be ready soon and will text me whenever soon is." I smiled. Typical Megan. I grabbed his phone off the couch so I could take a selfie with him and typed in his new pass code 6347 it was 'Megs'. I smiled at Ethan he smiled to and I took the picture. It was cute.

My mom and my brothers came from around the corner with her camera. Ughh I hate pictures especially when my mom takes them.

"Come on take a picture." my mom said just looking so happy. I nodded getting close to Ethan I looked at him and winked he smiled and nodded. My mom counted down and as soon as she got to one we stopped smiling and made a stupid face at the camera.

"You guys are so annoying I just wanted a cute picture." I rolled my eyes. Not happening.

"I'm going to have to take cute pictures with Jax and he's going to have to take them with Megan all night mom." She rolled her eyes and just like that his phone dinged and the door to my house opened. Must of forgot to lock it.

"Wasn't that door locked." I shrugged not wanting to tell my mom that he has a key.

"Must of forgot to lock it." I said.

"Babe we need to g-." I smiled as he came into my living room. He stopped in his tracks, looking at my black dress that had lace all over it and an exposed back. It was not puffy it was more loose fitting like silk. But ignoring me he turned to Ethan and smiled.

"You look breathtaking Ethan." I came up behind him and smacked his forehead. He's not funny. A grin reached across his face and he smiled down at me.

"Jax Baby you took my breath away the moment I saw you." Ethan just laughed at his own joke and so did Jax. I hate them. He turned towards me and his face lit up.

"You look stunning, beautiful." I smiled and hugging him then kissing him deeply. Same fireworks a hundred kisses later. Like how it should be.

"No, you guys are not going anywhere until I get a cute fucking picture." My mom yelled with a serious tone. Jax held up his hand in defense and looked at Ethan who was laughing.

They did a bro hug and started laughing together. Over the course of a month they have apologized to one another and developed a bromance that is so annoying. Me and Megan like to go on double dates and every time they acted as if they were in a relationship with each other.

"Ughh give me attention please he has his own date just like you do." I stood on my tippy toes kissing the back of his neck.

Jax turned to me and engulfed me in a hug."I wish I was dating him he is less needy." I hit him on his arm playful.

"Jerk." he laughed and I smiled and that's when the flash went off. Blinding me.

"Mom it's not the serious oh my god I'm blind." she laughed and walked out of the room.

"Do you guys want to ride over to Megan's house she ready and her mom wants to take pictures?" Ethan asked. I really didn't want to. I'm not really a fan of Megan's parents.

I looked at Jax and he shrugged basically saying it was up to me. Typical.

"Um no but we will see you at the dance." Ethan nodded and we all piled out the door Ethan taking his car and us taking Jax's car.

As we drove away from my house he grabbed my hand to hold driving with the other one. He does this all the time when we get into the car. I don't mind it, I find it very cute actually even though my hand gets so sweaty.

We made dumb conversation about normal stuff on the way to the dance. Once we got to the dance me and Jax just sat there in the car. We both knew the real reason why I wanted to just be alone. I unbuckled my seatbelt and climbed over straddling him. In this moment I was glad I didn't go with the poofy homecoming dress.

I stared at him and he stared back at me with those greenish hazel eyes that I adore and his hands placed on my thighs, my hands cupping his cheeks rubbing his stuble. He's trying to grow out his facial hair. I haven't decided wether I like it or not though but I do love him.

"I love you Kian." His voice was barely above a whisper but I was so close it sounded normal. I looked into his eyes and I could tell he meant every word.

"I love you, Jax." I said pressing my lips on his. This was a kiss that I hope we never forget. I felt all the love we felt for each other in this kiss. I always found us funny because we are have full-blown makeout session everywhere even in front of our school because we love each other that much. We could probably be about to die and I would still want to just be like this. Kissing our emotions into each other trying our best to break human nature and hold our breaths. We kissed and other things for about fifteen minutes and all I could think about was how much I love this guy.

There was a loud knock at the are window. I wanted to so badly to ignore it. we both looked up just to be greeted with Loral and all of our other friends behind her also giggling at us. I looked down at him and he smiled pecking me on the lips while simultaneously flipping off our friends. Idiots.

He opened his door and I used him to climb out and he got out next. he linked his arm through mine and cue all the comments about us from our friends.

"When are you two just ever having a conversation?" Megan said first and I laughed at that one.

"We talk all the time but in the beging of a relationship you can't help but touch each other." Jax said stupidly, Ethan laughed at this and so did everyone else.

"Not true me and Megan are normal and know how to control ourselves." I shook my head at his statement but smiled as I saw their fingers intertwined and he kissed her. It was brief but it was sweet. I was truly happy for Ethan and I believed he was happy for me. I knew that he really liked Megan as soon as I introduced them, they hit it off pretty quickly and she is his past code and lock screen so it's real millennial love.

We walked into the dance and we did a walk through getting pictures and what not but then my favorite slow song came on. It was Chasing Fire but stripped by LAUV.

Jax already knew this was my favorite so he pulled me on the dance floor, Megan and Ethan followed so did Loral and her date who I didn't know but was pretty nice and cute.

Jax held me close and swayed back and forth I took my eyes off of him for a moment and looked around at my best friends. They all looked happy dancing with people the care about. Just like me.

"What'a wrong babe?" I turned back confused but his thumb swiped across my cheek. I'm crying.

"Nothing it's just if you would have told me any of this was going to happen when we met in the hallway that day I would have laughed in your face. I mean, I was so lost and just a ball of sadness and for the first time in a long time I can say that I'm truly happy Jax." He smiled at me and kissed me. I leaned on his chest and continued to sway to the music.

"I'm happy that you are happy." He said into my hair.

I smiled realizing it took a long time to get to this point, but I'm finally here. I overcame so many things. I found love again. I found forgiveness and got my bestfriend back. I can finally say I reached the end of my story or maybe it just started but I would be perfectly fine if it ended here.

I just want to thank the boy who left and the boy who stayed by my side because without them I would wouldn't be the girl that I am, I wouldn't be the girl who conquered it all.