THE Revenge

"Really?"

"Yes, really Loral I saw them flirting." It was Friday now and I had conjured up a way to ruin Damsel life and this is phase one: Make queen bee hate her. This will bring on weeks of torture and I don't even have to lift a finger.

"Hell Week?" Megan suggested. I was hoping that it would come to this. This was a week of pure tormeant that would ruin this girls self confidence or make her stronger. But since she was in tears and all Loral did was push her, I'm guessing ruin. I nodded my head in agreement and now I have to ruin Ethan.

Later that day I had to chat with Ryan. Now Ryan is a hot headed guy with a slut of a girlfriend and the only reason why she doesn't hoe around is because everyone and I mean everyone knows that Ryan and his older brothers who are buff as shit will beat your ass if you caught even looking at Ryans girlfriend the wrong way. She is a family favorite.

And guess who is in my Spanish class right now, Ryan.

"Hey Ryan." He smiled my way as I took a seat next to him.

"What's up Kian." I smiled and put on a fake concerned look. I'm going to sell the shit out of this.

"I hate to be the one to tell you this Ryan. If it were me on the receiving end I would want someone to tell me"

"What happened Kian?"

"I saw the new kid. I think his name is Ethan, well anyways he was totally hitting on your girlfriend at that party last Friday after the game and she was so wasted and he was really trying it. she didn't even know what was going on so I pushed him off her and helped her to her friends so they could take care of her." From what I could see my story had worked. He was red and his knuckles were white. Aww I love the taste of revenge.

"Thanks for telling me Kian I'll have to talk to this Ethan guy." I nodded in approval and proceeded to apologize for delivering bad news. And turned to the board and began to space out since I already speak fluent Spanish.

In all the high school teen fiction books I have read in my life and trust me that numbers really high. It's always portrayed that the two minions follow the queen or the king slash ruler of the school blindly, but it never accrued to me that maybe it were the minions making the ruler think he or she was in charge. Like me. I feed into Loral's ego every now and then but for the most part I make this shit hole stop and spin whenever I want, not when ever she wants but to make her think she was in control I did them on her accord to. I have come to terms that if people like me were popular more often life would be hell. I'm too smart for this shit if I'm being honest.

I wonder every day how I became like this. Manipulative, power hungry and malicious. The old me would have wanted to bring people up not down. I loved being quiet. I was so introverted it hurt. But to a certain extent, I was only that way because Ethan was that way. Now that I think about it. I was solely reliant on the fact that I had some one. I was reliant on a person so much that I never got to discover who I really was because I was hiding behind who they were. But maybe that's what I'm doing with Jax now he's popular and out there and now so am I. I probably will never find who I really am, because maybe who I really am is a chameleon who takes on the the personality of what ever person I'm attached to. And that makes me more sad than any Damsel that anyone could ever read about.