THE Return

"Very good Kian, but the problems not negative it's positive."

"Negative ten to the third is negative " I pointed out to my math teachers who always felt the need to correct my work but always made herself look stupid in the process. She made a face that screamed I hate you, but I ignored it.

Before I had to go up and answer the hardest question on the homework last night in front of the whole class I was texting the group chat about hating AP clac and how I had not one of my friends in this class to talk to. Then this bitch wanted to call me up to the board like I was doing something wrong.

It's safe to say she hates me because she pulls this shit all the time. She should know better by now because of my 97% in her class.

As soon as my back was towards my cunt of a calc teacher my phone was in my hand texting in the group chat that consisted of every popular dick at this school. Right now they are talking about ways to take down damsel. Sadly I was uninterested, I mean I was always ready for a fight, but the pettiness of it all is just too much.

"You can be Kian's partner all of her previous ones left. Raise your hand Kian."

I looked up from my phone when I heard my name to see Ms.Cunt scowling at me, but then I looked at the figure next to her. And I immediately started choking on my own spit. Everyone turned around and looked at me like I was crazy. No one offered to help me from choking other than the ass dick himself.

"Are you okay key?" He whispers in my ear and tried to touch me but I jerk away. How dare he?

"Get started working. This is due by the end of the hour." The whole class went nuts when she said we could work together meaning no one was no longer paying attention to me. Great.

"Hey."

"Don't you dare." I muttered without looking at him. His eyes were on me like a hawk I could feel my hairs stand up under his gaze. Once I could catch my breath I sat back down at this stupid trapezoid table that gave us no personal space. And he followed suit.

"I thought your mom would have told you." He mutters. Is this what she was trying to say to me this morning, that my ex boyfriend would be coming back? She should have sent me a text or something, but in her defence a text was not enough for this.

I kept looking in the opposite direction as him because I knew if I looked at him I would get lost in the amazing memories that were once great to look back on, but now I hate them. I couldn't even describe how much I hated him now even if I tried. This wave of emotion that I have tried to bury for so long is coming back and I can't have that. I haven't felt that way in a long time. I have to leave.

"Thought this would be easier." He said under his breath, but I could tell he wanted me to hear him. I looked around the room to make sure that everyone's eyes were off me and thankfully they were.

"Excuse you?" He just sat there looking like he just didn't say anything.

"You heard me, Kian." He laughed at this and god was it an amazing sound. Fuck him.

"No, I didn't Ethan."

"So she does remember my name."

"Wish I didn't. I wish I could forget everything about you." I snap he showed just a little frown, but tried to keep his face neutral but was failing miserably at it. He couldn't keep a poker face then and couldn't keep one now.

I got up after that and took all my shit with me and told Mrs.Cunt I was going to the nurse. I'm not even two steps away from the door before I start feeling my eyes water. I make it to the bathroom surprisingly without him chasing after me. Thank god.

I looked in the bathroom mirror and I saw the girl I had run... well tried to run away from for so long. This girl had puffy eyes from crying and ruined mascara. She was red all over and her hair was out of place. I didn't want to know this girl. I wanted to be strong and cold. I was shaped into the perfect bitch and I had no intention of turning back. Not even for him.