Chapter 14: Slow your Roll

I really just want to say a few things. Thank you to everyone who had read/voted/commented on this book- it is easily my favorite to write and the most serious writing I have on here. Secondly several of my earliest works will be removed due to poor writing and the fact that they promote an unhealthy relationship. Run and Green Lies will be taken down Friday of this week. Lastly this is a shorter chapter because it had been a hard week for me. My mental illness has taken a toll on my these last few days and has made me think about publishing my personal journal on here to maybe help people who have felt like me. Let me know if you'd read it.

also give me suggestions for names for this book... the title isn't sitting right with me.

- T XOXO

Cole felt drunk- the sweetness of Angels lips making him intoxicated. The punk was still skinny- the feeling of scarred skin and bones made Cole shake. Angel smiled against the aggression behind Coles lips and broke away to chuckle.

"Hey, calm down, Cole" Angel grinned and Cole looked at him with hooded eyes. The shorter of the two took a deep breath but didn't respond- he simply pressed his lips to Angels again. Angel submitted into the movement and wrapped his hands around the zipper of Coles sweater. Angel pulled Cole down harder.

Cole was swimming in the heat- his cheeks warm with pleasure. He felt like such a man with Angel underneath him. He didn't worry about the small gasps Angel let out when he reached for a breath. Cole knew if Angel didn't like something he would kick Cole off. Angel wasn't the type of guy to let himself be taken advantage of.

Cole moved his hands from Angels neck and let his fingertips flutter underneath Angels shirt- at first, he didn't move or protest but when Cole curled one hand around the waist band of Angels Jeans Angel stopped. Cole was heated- the only thing running through him was lust.

"Whoa whoa whoa" Angel pushed back on Coles chest until Cole was sitting on his heels.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" Cole asked- his chest rising and falling rapidly with his breath.

"Yeah- this is just too fast. Take it easy, okay" Angel pushed himself into a sitting position and Coles face fell into sadness. This is what he feared- he was too pushy- all his past girlfriends said he was too pushy. Or maybe it was Angel realizing that he wasn't attracted to Cole at all. Maybe Angels feelings were just born from the comfort Cole provided when Angel was being beaten.

"Hey" Angel softened his voice, "Don't make that face" Angel moved and grabbed one of Cole's hand, "it's not that I don't want to. Good god it is nothing like that"

"Really?" Cole asked, suddenly feeling so small and vulnerable.

"Of course not" Angel chuckled and shook his head in disbelief, "trust me Cole, I want you and this so badly but..."

"What?"

"This is your first time doing anything with a guy. Fuck, this is technically only our second date. I'm used to this- I am used to being with a man but you aren't. You don't even know what your sexuality is, and this is a big deal. Sex between two men is very different than sex between a man and women. We need to talk about this- about what we each expect and want. If you end up really wanting this I am going to help you through every step"

"Yeah" Cole sighed, "I haven't thought about that. I don't even really know what goes on between two guys."

"It's an experience I've heard, I can't really tell you what it's like cause I'm not experienced in that" Angel said.