Chapter 23: Baby (Cont.)

Here it is! this total chapter is the longest i've written i think. By the way, most of the gifs I use are from the American version of the show Eyewitness.

Rated R

Cole stood up and tugged Angel with him, Angel followed on light feet as Cole lead him back to the guest bedroom. Once they were in Cole pushed Angel back and closed the door. Cole rested his feverish back against the door and watched Angel carefully. He'd always thought angel was like a panther, but he really showed it in this moment.

Angels eyes flickered up and down. Cole was trying to be as confidant as possible and moved away from the door. He planted his hands on Angels shoulder's and pushed him down so he sat on the edge of the bed. He looked angel up and down and bit his bottom lips- sending Angel flirty eyes.

Angel laughed and took both of Coles hands. Cole stood between Angels parted legs and Angel settled his hands on the back of the jocks hips. Cole cupped Angel's jaw and smiled while connecting their lips. There was a heat pushing into Coles stomach and he knew he needed to ride this wave of power. Cole straddled Angels hips and wrapped his large arms around Angels neck. Angel dug his fingers into Coles flank and pushed their mouths closer together. Cole began to breathe heavier and Angel fully wrapped his arms around Coles waist and he shifted, rolling Cole onto his back and getting on his knees between Coles limp legs.

"Are you sure?" Angel asked, still calm. Cole nodded confidently, and Angel nodded to himself. Angels hands moved under Coles t-shirt and caressed the darker skin. With one hand Angel unbuckled Coles belt and pulled it off, throwing it behind him. Cole craned his neck off the bed to watch Angel. His boyfriend looked up through his eyelashes as he popped the button of Coles jeans and Cole let out a breath. Angel didn't pull Coles jeans down or anything, simply unzipped the fly and parted the pants so he had access to the bulge in Coles captain America briefs.

Cole put one hand behind his head to rest on it and leaned his head back of the comforter when Angels large hand began to palm Cole through his briefs. "Fuck," Cole bit down on his bottom lip as Angel peppered kisses on Coles pelvis. Angel mouthed at the bulge through the blue briefs and cupped his lips around Coles head and Cole's hand flew down to Angel, he slid his fingers between Angels curls and tightened his grip. Angel looked up again and Cole let out a low groan. Angel was going to kill him at this rate.

Angels finger tips skated along Coles abdomen, scratching lightly until they came to the waistband of Coles briefs. Angel kissed along the fabric before pulling it down underneath Coles c.ock. Cole let out a sigh at the inch of relief but soon gasped as Angel sucked his head into his mouth. Now Cole had had sex before, he lost his virginity when he was 15, but this was something completely different and every nerve in his body was being set on fire.

Angels dark eyes followed every move of his boyfriend, Angel bottomed out and hummed to send deep vibrations through Coles body and Cole choked on air, curses spilling from his mouth. The hand that was behind his head came down to pull the hem of his shirt up above his stomach. His hand tightly bunched the fabric as he struggled to hold on to his sanity.

Angel continued using his mouth to pull every naughty in the book from his lovers' mouth. Cole once pulled on Angels hair harshly but before he could react and apologize, a deep moan came from Angels throat.

"You like that?" Cole asked breathlessly, "You like to be a little rough?".

Angel pulled off Cole and hovered over his boyfriend, he caught his breath and their lisp skimmed together and Cole chased after them, "You could say that" Angel teased.