My Best friend's Boyfriend's Best friend PART 1

Rudy

Vinny

Vinny

Surprise

Surprise

It all started in college. That's the first time I saw him and I should have known back then that I was screwed. I was roommates with my bestfriends boyfriend. Angel was a nice guy with a scary exterior and a loud laugh. Although in highschool I was pretty sure he was working for the mob, he later became a part of my life as he captured the heart of my best friend.

Angel and I were both attending the University of Washington. He was in the fine arts and photography program with a minor in sociology while I was a double majoring in english and education. Angel was a great roommate, he was clean and always let me have the room when I brought a girl back. In return I bought us booze with my older brothers ID and when Cole came home for the weekend I would go stay with other friends so they could have the room all to themselves. It was Halloween of our Freshman year when I first met him, the first time I wasn't going to a party for halloween in six years. I was heartbroken, a girl I had been dating since highschool dumped me for her TA. So I wanted to get very drunk and high and pass out watching scary movies.

Unluckily (or luckily?) for me Angel's best friend came up from The University Of San Diego to visit him. I had heard about him before. Angel had known him almost as long as I had known Cole and they were extremely close. Not close in the way Angel and his other friend (Matt) were but more like brothers. He was so fucking tall and Angel and I are both above average in the height department. Angel was strong 5'11 and I was an even 6 feet but this guy! I would find out later he's 6'4. For months as Angel talked about him I thought his name was Ruby but nope, I was wrong. His name was Rudy. Rudy Gonzolez.

The first time I saw Rudy I was already a little buzzed and high.

"Jesus Vin, open a window and air the room out you drunkard," Angel pouted when he opened the door to our room. I just shrugged in reply. While I normally loved Angel, right now I just wanted to be alone.

"Sorry Rudy," Angel mumbled and I frowned, holding my joint between my lips and throwing my hand back against one of the windows in the room. Both Angel and Rudy watched me as I pushed the glass up and cooler air immediately invaded the room.