Chapter 29: It All Comes to This*

This might have been my favorite chapter to write, my boys are so happy here! So there is smut in this chapter but it is all in italics and doesn't really contribute to the story line so if you want to skip it go ahead!

-Tess xoxo

Chapter 29: It All Comes to This

Today was the day. Everything had come down to this day. Angel was stressed to hell while Cole laid calmly against his head board. The art show was this evening and the week after was finals and try outs for Angel. Cole felt bad watching his boyfriend be so jittery and worried but knew there was nothing he could really do.

"Ang," Cole called out, trying to halt the pacing. Angel stopped and looked at Cole.

"I'm going to fucking explode!" Angel sighed, and he sat on the edge of Coles bed and held his head in his hands, "this is my one shot, Cole. If I don't win, I'm not going to college-then what am I? I'm just like a foster father. I'll get a shit job," Cole moved closer, "I'll get fired and become the dick who snorts coke off some hooker's ass and beats his son."

"Whoa whoa whoa," Cole pulled Angels hands away from his face and held Angels chin with his thumb and forefinger, Cole pulled Angels gaze to him, "Take a breath Angel, none of that is going to happen, okay?" Cole pushed his lips to meet Angels.

Angel forgot about the art show and focused all of his attention of Coles lips. Angel reached a hand put to grab onto the front of Cole's t-shirt and dragged Cole into his lap. Cole wrapped his arms around Angel's neck and pulled his face away while Angel chases Cole's lips with his own.

"You wanna?" Cole breathed as Angle nipped at Coles neck.

"I always do with you; do you want to?" Angel took a second and paused, waiting for an okay before continuing

"Are you kidding me? You've been so caught up with the art show, I've been trying to get you to touch me all week" Cole laughed and stepped off Angels lap. Angel leaned back on his hands and watched Cole with heated eyes as Cole locked his bedroom door and reached back to pull his shirt over his head.

"Fuck," Angel cursed, and Cole dropped to his knees between Angels parted knees, "You're going to kill me"

"Only figuratively" Cole smirked and rubbed his hands along Angels hips before unbuttoning Angels jeans. Cole tapped on Angels thigh and the older boy picked his hips up to let Cole yank the jeans down slightly. Cole kissed the top of Angels thighs and held Angels hips in place with his hands.

"Cole," Angel hummed and ran his hand over Coles waves and Cole wrapped his lips around the head of Angels half erect member. Cole kissed the tip before flattening his tongue and mouthing at the member until it became solid. Cole pulled back momentarily to pull at Angels brief hem and pull Angels member out into the air. Angel watched carefully as he disappeared into his lovers' mouth. Cole bobbed his head up and down a few times, "Jesus, Cole," Angel hissed when Coles nose hit his pubic bone. Cole had gotten good at this.