Chapter 18: For the Sake of All*

yes this chapter has sexual material in it! hopefully it doesn't get flagged! also if you are not into smut I am working on writing an interchangeable chapter that doesn't have the sex in it!

Chapter 18: For the Sake of All *

This was it. This was the moment Cole had been counting down to. Angel was leaving- for a night. The punk was off to spend some much-needed time with his two best friends. Matt's boyfriend had offered to fly the trio out to LA for the night and after some encouragement from Cole, Angel agreed to go.

It wasn't that Cole needed some time away from Angel or anything like that. Cole just wanted to...try something. It had been a week since Cole's complete break down and after much thought, Cole decided he needed to try something. After mulling around on the internet for days on all sorts of embarrassing websites, Cole had a plan and to avoid the good hearted but still cruel, teasing of his boyfriend, he needed to wait until Angel was out of the house.

"I'll call you when we land and before we go to sleep" Angel assured, and Cole rolled his eyes.

"I'm not a kid Angel" Cole snickered, and Angel let a small smile grace his worried lips.

"I know," he sighed, "this is just the first time we've been away from each other for this long"

"It's a weekend, I will be here when you get back and will still love you" Cole promised, and Angel nodded, leaning in for a kiss one last time and Cole smiled against his lovers lips. He squeezed Angels hand, "go- Matt will get antsy if you wait any longer"

Angel nodded and reached down to grab his bag, he slung it over his shoulder and let go of Coles hand lightly. Cole watched as Angel walked over to Matt's car and slid into the passenger seat. They waved goodbye and Cole waited in the doorway until he could no longer see Matt's black car. When it was out of sight he closed and locked the front door.

Finally. He was alone.

He walked upstairs and took a shower- the hot water relaxed his tense muscles and he allowed himself to get himself warmed up. Cole stood with his hack to the shower stream and allowed his hands to roam his chest. He imagines they were Angels- the punks long fingers tended to curl and scratch lightly at Coles skin.

His right hand moved lower- running across his abdomen, he was reminded that Angel had the habit of scooting down while sleeping and he always managed to end up with his head laying on Coles stomach. His left arm was grasping onto his right shoulder as his right hand inched closer and closer to his d!ck. When he finally wrapped his hand around his partially hard d!ck he sighed. He made long and slow strokes until he was fully hard.

He played with himself for a little while, experimenting with what brought him closest to the edge and then pulling away before he let go. When he decided to get out of the shower he'd been under the water for a good twenty minutes. His finger tips were starting to wrinkle, and his d!ck had begun to deflate from lack of touch. But that was okay.

He wrapped a towel around his hips and strode across the hall to his bedroom. He closed the door behind him and locked it, turning the handle to make sure it was closed tight. He began to feel the nerves swirl in his stomach. He was almost unbearably nervous but kept reminding himself to take breaths and just think of Angel.

He pushed off the door and headed to his sock drawer. He slid it open and rummaged around the back before pulling out a few condoms, an unopened tube of lube, and a five-inch-long two inch thick purple jelly d!ldo. He cheeks began to heat up just looking at it never mind thinking about what he bought it for.