:: 16 ::

BRUNO

Callie comforted me with a hug. "Calm down, E. They're just gonna record a song. It can't be any different from when you listen to the studio version of it."

"That's where you're wrong, Callie. I'm gonna tell you that right now." Tessa explained. "It's one thing to hear a studio version of a song, but it's an entirely different sensation when you hear it being recorded in person. When Bruno creates music, it's like he's opening the gates of heaven and his voice alone will send you to a world of bliss."

Elise raised a brow at her assumption. "His voice is that good?"

"It sure is. Watch and you'll see what I mean." Tessa had almost forgotten that Elise had never seen him perform live.

I had picked up the headphone and Phil to start up the track. When Eric gave the signal for us to begin, Phil and Kameron started off by vocalizing the intro with perfect harmony. The music was slow, sensual, and

"Baby girl is fierce," Bruno soon joined in, hitting each note with effortless, smooth precision. "Sweetness with a touch of sin; she's here to make it clear; that she ain't no easy win; She owns a pearl; One not linked by royalty; copulate my world; Is the place you gonna be..."

While listening to his voice, Elise's eyes slowly shut from his voice and her mind drifted off to a whole new world. Within her mind's eye, Bruno's soft yet strong hands were roaming all over her lithe body, caressing every inch of her smooth, supple skin. Unconsciously, she tucked her bottom lip in and mildly nibbled on it. Her desires were slowly seeping through, but a nudge against her side brought her out of her reverie.

Turning to her right, Elise saw the teasing expressions that her friends had on their face. Callie had to hold herself back from laughing and Tessa just shook her head. Elise couldn't lie her way out this one. "What?"

"Girl, B got you sprung!" Callie razzed, singing the title of the song in sync with the guys.

"I'm not sprung!" Elise said.

"Elise, just admit it." Tessa couldn't find anything funnier than when Elise would try to defend herself with an excuse whenever she liked someone. It was always fun to tease her about it since it was a rarity for her like a guy so quickly. "You're sprung and so is he. I mean look at him."

Elise looked at me inside the booth and I winked at her while singing out the chorus. "Cause you're a queen, the hottest girl I've ever seen (hottest girl I've ever seen, baby); a woman that's steppin' it up, a true diamond in the rough; And I just can't get enough of you; Oh baby, you're a queen..." As I repeated the chorus, my gaze was on her the whole time and every now and then, I would make teasing gestures to her that matched the lyrics.

Tessa placed her arm on Elise's shoulder and a small smile formed on her features. "He really likes you, Elise. Otherwise, he wouldn't be doing all this extra shit he's doing. I've never seen him act like this before."

"Yeah, E. He wants you real bad." Callie chimed in. " You could use a little magic on my her body since no one's cast on it for a while."

"That's fucking nasty!" Elise covered her ears from all the lewd things her friends were telling her. "What is wrong with y'all?"

"I don't know why you're covering your ears, Elise." Callie asked and smirked at her. "You got the worst sailor mouth out of the three of us. Especially when you're pissed off or horny. Mainly horny."

"What!?" Elise became embarrassed by that tidbit about her. "W-Who told you that!?"

Tessa was knowingly twiddling her fingers, wearing a shit-eating grin on her face as she whistled an innocent tune. Out the corner of her eye, Elise was glaring at her for telling such a secret. "I hate you, Tessa."