:: 23 (R) ::

Warning: Dirty parts in this chapter! If this bothers you, I suggest you skips those parts until it's all over! For those who loves the sexy scenes, enjoy and I recommend you listen to the song "Freek'N You" by Jodeci to amplify the sexual tension! 💖

*****

ELISE

My lips never left his as Bruno carried me into his domain where our first experience could take place. I couldn't believe how strong he was to carry me up all those stairs without so much as missing a beat. His arms lowered me and my back met the crisp, cool sensation of the bed and I toed off my shoes while he did the same. I sat up and watched him in rapture as he slowly stripped himself of his shirt. My poor heart was now hammering against my chest from watching this sight. Many fans have always wondered what our dearest little singer hid under his clothing and I would be one of the lucky ones to witness such a rare phenomenon.

When the shirt hit the floor, my mouth gaped from what I was seeing and my throat dried rapidly. There were no words sufficient enough to describe just how beautiful this man was.

I hoped he wasn't ashamed of what he had because his body was sculpted perfectly with taut abdominal muscles, proof that Bruno took great care of his body. Perspiration glistened over light olive brown skin, not missing a single crease or curve. As my eyes traveled lower, his immaculate treasure trail is accented against the his abdominal that heighten the appearance of his V line. Bruno's signature necklace that was adorned with a crucifix nestled flawlessly between his well built pectorals.

"I take it you like what you see. Don't have a heart attack on me now, baby," He demanded without pause and his confident smile seemed to only enhanced his mien. His swag was nearly palpable; No wonder so many women wanted him. My nerves were wracking as each second passed and my credence with going through this was waning.

Was this just a realistic wet dream that I was experiencing while I was awake?

Where would this night lead us?

Why was I bombarding myself with such needless questions?

Bruno silenced my thoughts when he traced his thumb over my bottom lip and looked at me with lust and adoration. I couldn't handle those large brown eyes on me and my eyes fluttered closed from his touch. I never imagine that I would be this intimate with a man again, let alone with the very man who I've come to revered because of his music. His eyes were searching for something that I buried deep within myself for so many years. He wanted me to embrace these feelings and not be afraid of them. Give in and be true to myself was the aim for tonight's intense activities.

For those few precious moments, I would no longer be afraid and envelop myself into this whirlwind of passion that had driven us to this point. He leaned down and pressed a soft kiss to my lips and I cupped his face as my fingers played with his soft curls. It was slow and sensual compared to the previous kisses that we've shared over the past few days, but it was wonderful how Bruno seemed to take his time with me. With each movement of our lips, Bruno would gradually climb on the bed, towering over me as he lowered his weight on top of body. I never wanted someone so much as I did right now.

Understanding what he wanted, I pulled him on top of me and my shapely legs wrapped around his waist as our kissing grew more ardent. Bruno's lips molded perfectly on mine and he dominated my mouth with his searing kisses. Not wanting to be outdone by him, I slipped my tongue inside of his mouth. He wasn't the only one who knew how to make magic with their body. Our tongues danced around one another, savoring the taste of our lustful desires. The more I kissed him, the hungrier I became for him. We moved our lips faster, desperately tasting every inch that we had to offer to each other.