:: 18 ::

Front Area
Roscoe's House of Chicken and Waffles [Los Angeles, CA]
February 18, 2017. 6:35 P.M.

BRUNO

I needed to taste her again and I knew that Elise wanted it too because of all the teasing she's been doing all day. But if this continued any longer then there was no telling what I would do to her in this parking lot. After a few more seconds, I pulled away from her and playfully nibbled on her bottom lip. "Let's get out and eat for real before I end up eating you in here."

"You would like that, wouldn't you?" Elise razzed at me again and she got out of the car before I could even open the door for her like a gentleman.

When I got out of the car and went over to the other side, I slung an arm around her shoulder and she did the same thing by wrapping her arm around my waist. I didn't think she would be okay with me doing that but I guess I was wrong. Elise was loosening up around me so I must doing something right.

Before we enter the building, I slid on a pair of shades to conceal my identity. I didn't want nobody to know I was here because I would never hear the end of it and everyone will make a spectacle out of it. It was one of the few times I dislike being famous because I couldn't even go out on a date with someone without the media coming after me.

As we walked inside, the place was bustling with people. Some were enjoying each other's company and others we're too busy eating to take notice of us. Just when I think we were in the clear, the both of us heard whispering from a few patrons in the place.

"Girl, is that Bruno Mars?" A young girl asked the person that she was with.

"I think it is." The other girl answered. "I'm not sure."

"Nah, man. My homeboy wouldn't be caught up in a place like this." A young man not too far away from them had joined in on the conversation.

"That's definitely him! I know his sexy curls anywhere!" The first girl continued, watching me like a like a horny schoolgirl.

"Who's the girl he's with? She's fine as fuck!" The guy whispered, looking at Elise from her hips to her shapely legs. If that guy could see the face I was making behind my shades, his ass would be running like hell.

"Looks like some of your fans are here." Elise stated, feeling slightly uncomfortable from all the attention. "Although, I can't really call them 'fans' that if they're making statements like that."

"I'm not worried about them. My focus is on you right now." I whispered in her ear, my lips gently tugging on her earlobe.

"Is that why your hand keeps grazing near my ass, Bruno?" She asked.

I smiled at her to play it off. Elise was playing hard to get. She'll be hot for me one minute and the next, she's cold like Antarctica. This woman was definitely something else. She keeps me guessing and that's what I like about her. She's giving me a run for my money with me chasing her. I'll give her that much.

I looked around for a booth that didn't have any windows and to my luck, I find one. Leading the way, I escort her to our table and I let her sit down first. "It ain't my fault your ass is sitting up there, looking like a delicious peach, ripe for the taken and ready for me to harvest it."

"Oh, okay." Elise said, settling down on the other side of the table. "So, it won't be my fault either when your long john is ten inches down your throat?"

"Why you so violent, baby girl?" I asked.

"Why you so horny, baby boy?" Elise quipped back.

There was silence between us. Elise think she's one this round, but she's sadly mistaken. "You wasn't saying that shit five minutes ago when I was tonguing you down in the car." Elise opened her mouth to say something and she closed it again, knowing full well that I was right. "Uh-huh! Uh-huh! Can't say nothing now, can you? You can't lie to me, baby girl."