Chapter 1

*DISCLAIMER*
!!!this story was made when i was 12, shitty ending, bad writing and just like all together pretty bad. so read at ur own risk :)!!!

It was a foggy Wednesday morning. Walking down the sidewalk you could barely see a thing ahead of you. You might find me weird but I loved walking in the fog. It always made me happy and more eager to walk because you didn't know what was ahead of you, slowly though, the excitement of walking down a foggy sidewalk disappeared. Probably because I've been walking down the same sidewalk every day for a very long time.

I had no choice though, this was the shortest route I knew to school and I was too lazy to go find a shorter or better one. So this was the one I chose to walk down for the past 3 years every day.

"I don't want to go to school," one of my best friend's, Alissa, groaned. I looked at her slouched state, her backpack was on her back sagging as there wasn't much in there and her arms wailing in front of her.

I laughed slightly at her position.

She gave me a glare in returned straightening her posture. "You think I want to be here?," I asked, agreeing with her.

I was never good at my studies, as much as my annoying father nagged me about being good in school, stubborn ol' me never cared to obey.

Finally, we reached school. Evergreen High, I don't think, was anyone's choice to attend. But it was the closest school close to my neighborhood, therefore, like most of my decisions, I had no choice.

Alissa and I walked up the steps leading to the front doors of our school. We both, open up the doors at the same time and walked through.

Everyone who was at the door, mostly girls, turned to look at us, some rolling their eyes and others turning their attention back towards their phones seeing that it wasn't anyone important.

I wasn't popular at Evergreen and I was okay with that, cause with popularity comes drama, sadness and worst of all boys that will only break your heart.

Alissa and I make our way towards her locker, her locker came before mine so it was the one we went to first all the time. Sydney was usually already there waiting for us by the time we reached.

As we near her locker the shape in front of me became clearer seeing Sydney leaning against her locker and rolling her eyes when she sees us.

I neede glasses, okay... I refused to get any thought cause no matter the structure they looked absolutely horrible on me.

"You guys are late," Sydney tells us as we reach Alissa's locker. I pull my phone out of my back jeans pocket and check the time.

8:20.

"This is the time we always reach," I state, putting my phone back in my pocket. Alissa goes and unlocks her locker and began putting away her stuff.

Sydney rolls her eyes again "Whatever," she says, pushing herself off of the locker she was leaning on. I furrow my eyebrows in confusion and they go back to being relaxed as I remember that this is Sydney.

This is how she acted.

The 2 girls standing before me were probably the most important people in my life. They were there for me during my all my hardships and I really couldn't see myself having more love for anyone except for the 2 girls in front of me.

"Let's go," Alissa says, she was all ready to head to class. She had her binders in her hand. She was dressed in light blue ripped jeans with a blue velvet t-shirt.

We all obey and begin heading in the direction of my locker.

***
I

t's been a 1 hour and a few minutes since my last encounter with my best friends. The bell was gonna ring in a few minutes. 2 minutes to be exact since I was counting.

I always paid attention in class, I never understood what was going on but I took notes and paid attention. The only thing I didn't do in school was homework and extracurricular activities. As long as I got A's and B's I was fine with school.

The bell rang and I proceed with the routine I have perfected over the years. I put my notebook inside my already unzipped bag and pick it up, swiftly putting it over my shoulders.

I rush out my classroom door being one of the first ones out of the classroom. I make my way to the cafeteria in the hopes that my best friends would already be there waiting for me.

I reach the cafeteria doors and push them open looking around for the table Sydney, Alissa and I always choose to sit at. I start walking in the direction of the table as soon as my gaze falls on it.

I pull out a chair beside Alissa and sit down putting my backpack on the floor beside us. "Are you any of you going to Brandon's party?" Alissa asks. She took a bite out of her chocolate chip granola bar.

I was never really much of a party person, I went to them nevertheless and the turnout was never good. If I wasn't such a good friend I would never go to any party, but Alissa and Sydney were much more party girls than I and always forced me to come to them.

"Do I have a choice?" I mutter I guess Sydney heard me cause she replied.

"Nope," She replied, smiling innocently at me, I roll my eyes at her and take a meatball from Alissa's plate.

***
School was now out, I was currently standing at my locker getting ready to leave school, so I was packing my backpack back up.

Sydney and Alissa were probably outside waiting for me, by Syd's car. She always drove Alissa and I home, considering that she passes our house on the way to hers.

I finish packing up my stuff and close my locker door.

"Hi, Blake," I heard a deep and husky voice say from behind me. I furrow my eyebrows in confusion. I have never talked to a boy before, I don't think one has even looked at me before. So I was confused on why I heard a manly voice say my name.

I turn around and come face to chest with someone. I look up and instantly my brain reminds me of who I was looking at.

Brandon Riverton.

To say I was confused was an understatement.

What would a boy like Brandon Riverton want with a girl like me?

***
Hi, this is Divine. This is my first book and I am very excited to publish it. I first want to start off by thanking you for choosing to read this book.

I hope you stay as I have a lot planned for the life of Blake.

Next Chapter Uploaded: December 9th?

If I don't publish it you guys are very much allowed to bash me.