Chapter 5

Brandon and I were currently in his kitchen. I was sitting on the counter and he stood in between my legs. We were at his house because I forgot to take my keys with me.

I couldn't have rung the doorbell as that would awaken my father and he would be very upset with me if he saw me at his doorsteps at almost 2 in the morning with a boy by my side.

I winced as Brandon applied the alcohol filled cotton on the cut I had obtained when falling while walking up his steps.

"I'm sorry," he frowned looking up from the cut placed on my hand at me. I was a little bit more sober than before and I could already feel my hangover overcoming me.

"Remind me to never drink again," I say, holding my good hand up to my forehead. He chuckled and walked away getting a band-aid from the first aid kit placed on the table.

He came back over and applied the band-aid gently before picking up my hand and planting a small kiss on it.

"Not now Brandon," I say, pulling away my hand from him, "I already feel sick enough,  I don't want to throw up," I jump down from the counter and head to the living room.

He follows me and I lay down on the couch getting comfy "What are you doing?" I hear him ask, I open my eyes and see him stood at the end of the couch, confusion spread on his face.

"Sleeping," I reply, closing my eyes.

"I have a spare room," he states. I would've gotten up and willingly walked to the spare room he spoke of but I was lazy and instead decided to go to sleep right there.

***

I woke up the next morning in a bed that I couldn't recognize, surprisingly I remember the events of last night.

I remember everything that happened up until the part where I fell asleep on the couch of Brandon's living room. So I was pretty confused on why I woke up on a bed.

I had a blue fluffy comforter covering me up until the end of my torso since I was sitting up in the bed. I could tell the room walls were a shade of dark blue because of the small shimmer of light from the morning sun peeking through the close blind gaps.

I got up out of the bed and opened the door leading to the hallways and stepped out heading to the bathroom. I ran in and looked aroun the counters for any toothbrushes still in their packets.

"I'm using the washroom," I hear a deep voice say, I turn around and see that Brandon stood there confidently, naked. I quickly brung my hand up to my face, covering my eyes.

"Sorry," I apologized. I began slowly backing away from him minding my step to not bump into anything.

"It's okay, Princess," he began. My back hit, what I'm assuming is the door considering that the doorknob dag into my back. "You can look," he finished, I moved my fingers creating a triangle shape for me to peek through.

I quickly closed back the gap, I only saw his torso as my eyes refused to look any further. I turn around and open my eyes opening the door using the knob and heading out of the bathroom, making sure to close the door behind me.

I hear him laugh from behind the door and head back into the room I had slept in, turning on the light I saw that there was a full body mirror directly in front of the door, on the other side of the wall.

I walk closer to it, looking at my reflection.  I definitely wasn't a sight for sore eyes this morning. My long brown hair had been in knots and was a mess going in all different directions and my eyes were puffy. 

My eyes trailed down to the rest of my body seeing that I wasn't in the clothes that I had worn to the party.  Did Brandon change me?

Surprisingly, I didn't find the feelin weird or was repulsed in anyway. I still forced my body to make a look of disgust as I didn't know why it hadn't done that unconsciously as soon as the thought entered my mind.

I heard a knock at the door and turned around seeing that Brandon had walked in a towel covering his body from the end of his torso to his knees.

My eyes unconsciously trailed down his body seeing how muscular he was. I knew he was muscular from the tight shirts he wore that enhanced his muscualr features, I just never knew his abs were that defined.

I lick my lips before realizing what I was doing and quickly bringing my eyes back up to his face. I saw a smirk plastered on his lips and rolled my eyes at the sight of it.

"I'm done with the washroom now, Princess." He tells me. I get up straightening out the long shirt that was just above my knees.

"Did you change me?" I ask him, remembering the thought from earlier. He shakes his head before saying no and walkjng out of the room.

Then who did?

After brushing my teeth, I changed into the clothes that I wore to the party since I didn't have anythjng else to wear and headed down the steps to the kitchen wear my phone was on the kitchen counter.

I grabbed it to see a few texts from my dad.

Dad: Where are you?
Dad: Blake, come home right now!
Dad: Sweets? I'm worried call me.

I laugh seeing the last text and reply saying that I was slet over at Alissa's.

Speaking of friends. I still had no texts or any indication that Syd and Alissa were okay.

"Brandon, let's go!" I said as he was only at the kitchen.

He took his head out from the fridge and closed it. "K." He replied before we both headed out of the kitchen and into his car.

***

It was currently lunch time and I was seated our usual table by myself. I was getting less worried and more angry when I realized that Sydney had been ignoring me.

She read the last 2 messages I sent to her without replying. I grumpily bit into my disgustin tuna sandwich.

Suddenly, I hear the sound of 2 chairs scraping around me. I look up from my food tray and see my two bestfriends sitting with me eating their foo as if they didn't just dissappear into oblivion for a day.

"Where the hell have you idiots been?" I scream, giving people a reason to look at our table in confusion.

They look at me in horror before Alissa replies "We were talking to Bethany," she states. My face copied the rest of the cafeterias expression when I screamed at the 2 bimbos in front of me.

"For what reason?" I ask, one eyebrow going up.

They mimic my expression before Sydney speaks up, "Brandon raped her,"

***
Well, guess you weren't expecting that...

So.. I don't really know wat to say...

Vote and comment?