Chapter 9 - Damn, Hayden.

He walked in and I closed the door behind him. 

"What are you doing here?" I asked, trying to sound as nice as possible. He cleared his throat and stood up straight, 

"I was told to come pick you up?" He says, I bounce my eyebrows as I make a realization that Brandon had probably asked him to pick me up, seeing as I don't have any way of getting to his house. 

I nod before telling him that I was still getting ready. He nods back and I head upstairs finishing up my curls and grabbing my phone. 

I put on my red and white Adidas before we both leave. We make our way to his car and he starts it up driving out of my driveway. 

"So, you know about Brandon, right?" He asks me as he makes it out on the freeway. He didn't look away from the road and kept his grip on the steering wheel. 

"Yeah," I reply, he turns into another road and we were back to seeing houses only. The road looked familiar and so did the houses we passed until we reached one house that stood out the most. 

Hayden turned into the driveway of the said house and that's when I remembered it, the house the party was located at. I was kinda confused cause Brandon said to meet at his house, but I didn't to question it. 

I walk up to the front of the house, Hayden behind me. 

***

Brandon, Hayden and I all sat in the living room, it has white tall walls and the couches seemed very expensive. Brandon was standing up pacing back and forth his hand stroking his chin.  He seems to be in deep thought. 

We had come up with a few ideas but none of them seemed to please Brandon. Hayden and I give each other a concerned look before our eyes went back to the pacing Brandon. He jumps in excitement before clapping his hands together. 

I look at him weirdly before he spoke up, "I know exactly how we're going to do this," he said a strong smirk forming on his face. 

After Brandon had explained his plan, we all decided to go out for lunch. I objected because I didn't want to go out with a bunch of boys, but Hayden convinced me. Brandon was very excited to see this whole plan come out and unfold and I couldn't say the same. 

Yes, what Bethany did was wrong but she was always so innocent, not only that but she was very nice to not only me but everyone around her. It was still pretty hard to believe that she would want to ruin someone's life like this. 

Rape is a very serious thing, something you should never joke about, so making a false accusation like this could really mess up someone's life. Not only that but it could the people who surround themselves with Brandon. 

What did his parents say about this? 

I have never brung up the topic about parents with Brandon. 

"This food sucks," Brandon groans as he takes a bite out of his half-eaten burger. We were currently sat at some breakfast place called "Sally's". None of us have ever been here but there was a sign that said it was currently selected to have the best coffee, so we decided to check it out. 

"Yet, you still ate the whole burger," I chuckle. Hayden chuckles as well before Hayden threw a fry at me, it hit my shoulder and I looked down at it as it fell onto the table. I look up at Brandon and give him a glare before throwing a piece of lettuce at him. 

Sadly, it missed him and fell on the floor which caused both of them to laugh at me, "You have terrible aim," Brandon said through laughs. 

"You have terrible breath," I retaliated as I threw half of a grape tomato in his mouth. It landed successfully on his mouth and he closes it and chomped on it before swallowing. 

We all laughed at his stupidity before a waitress came forward to check on us, "I'm heading to the washroom," Brandon said, getting up and wiping his hands on his jeans. I took up a fry and popped it in my mouth. 

"So, you and Hayden," Hayden sighed, leaning back on his chair. I look up at him a confused expression playing on my face, 

"There is no me and Hayden," I correct him, he smiles and snorts before looking back down at me. 

His dark brown eyes stared back at mine and I slightly smiled. His smile was very contagious. "Seems like he likes you," Says raising his eyebrows, I roll mine instead and crossed my arms. 

"I'm pretty sure he likes every girl he sees," I chuckle, eating another fry. Hayden laughs to before nodding and agreeing with me. 

"So, that means if I asked you out on a date..." He starts, getting softer at the end. I turn my head towards him quickly and he smiles, "you would say yes?" He finishes. I shrug and look back down. 

Did Hayden Feilds just ask me out on a date? 

*** 

Do you ship Hayden and Blake? 

I am going to be working on a new story. I will be publishing the first 2 chapters after this story is finished so probably around next year February or March? 

Anyways you should check it out when it comes out.