Chapter 13 - Why Did I Want Him To?

Brandon winced as I put the alcohol filled cotton over the cut he had on his forehead and lips. "Why did you do this to yourself?" I asked him. He chuckled and smiled weakly.

"I really don't know, Princess." His smile faded and he looked down at the bed we were sitting on. I was sitting crisscross applesauce on the, thankfully, black bed comforter while Brandon sat down normally his feet reaching the ground.

I was tending to the multiple wounds he had all over his face, he didn't look as bad as before considering now that the blood that was all over his face had been wiped away but he had 2 cuts on his forehead, 1 on his lip and 1 on his nose.

"You look like shit," I teased. He smirked before grabbing me by the arm and pulling me down on the bed, him on top of me. My heartbeat got faster and breath was becoming unsteady. He looked at me for a few seconds before speaking.

"Don't girls like bad boys," he smirked. I could tell it hurt him, when he closed his eyes, trying to hide the pain.

"Bad boys are no good," I smirked.

His face softened and his eyes darted between my lips and eyes a few times, before pulling away and sitting back down on the bed, his feet reaching the floor. A feeling of hurt washed over me. I got giddy, hoping he was going to do what I wanted him to.

Why didn't he kiss me?

Why do I want him to kiss me?

"Exactly," he said.

What just happened? Why is he all of a sudden so gloomy?

I got up from the bed and stood in front of him, "your lip is bleeding again" I told him. He looked up at me before grabbing a white cloth from off of the bed and wiping his lip roughly.

"You could hurt yourself!" I grabbed the cloth from his hand.

"Why do you care?" he asked, his tone of voice rising with anger.

"Are you okay?" I said, going down on my knees to get on his level. He looked at me before getting up,

"Why do you care?!" He yelled, his eyes were filled with anger and I looked at him with both concern and confusion. He got up from the bed and walked over to the bedroom door. His black t-shirt was ridden up just a little bit. I looked over at him in confusion and he stared back at me, but he didn't seem like the normal Brandon, he wasn't playful or happy, he was very angry with a tinge of sadness.

"I don't, I just--" I stuttered, trying to find the right words. Should I tell him I like him?

I don't even like him.

"Then leave!" he shouted, not caring to hear my answer.

I stood up, looking at him, he looked back at me and I could see the tears forming in his own eyes. This is the second time I've seen the bad boy cry. He opened the door after a few seconds and gestured his hands for me to walk out. I felt tears brimming my eyelashes and forced them to stay inside.

I walked out of the door.

***

VERY SHORT CHAPTER!

I AM UPLOADING AGAIN, LATER TODAY, I JUST WANTED TO GET THIS OUT THOUGH. I WANTED THIS TO BE IT'S OWN CHAPTER FOR LIKE SUSPENSE ALMOST KIND OF IDK, ANYWAYS VOTE AND COMMENT!