Chapter 14 - The End

It's been a few days since the party, 3 days to be exact. It was currently Thursday and today I was pissed for no particular reason. I woke up in a pissy mood and was ready to lash out on anyone who even looked at me wrong. Even though people have been looking at me wrong for the whole week. 

They all think I am the reason Brandon and Hayden fought at that stupid party. Which was not ttrue, I personally didn't know the cause of the fight. I would've asked Brandon since he is the perso who started the fight or even better, Hayden. But none of those 2 dimwits have been talking to me, they don't even glance my way and I was getting pretty tired of them ignoring me, when I did nothing wrong. 

I slammed my locker shut which startled Syd and 'Lissa. 

"Are you okay, Blake?" Alissa asked me, I nodded, probably a bit to eagerly but it was enough to get her off my back. Which she has been on all day. 

"That party was crazy," Syd said. I rolled my eyes. 

"Why are people even still talking about that?" I snapped, I had been hearing about that stupid party since it happened. It was 3 days ago, get over it people.

Syd shrugged and Alissa was too busy staring at her phone to care about the conversation or the drama that was going on.  

"They became friends so quick," Syd stated as she looked over at the 2 idiots that walked down the hallway. Laughing as Brandon the turd winks at the girls swooning at the sight of him.

Vomit.

Until, he looked at me. He almost tripped over air and the scowl on my face had diminished. I really wanted to smile at him or even kis-

Kick. Kick him.

Cause he's a dirtbag just like that stupid dirty blonde walking next to him. He quickly adverts his attention to somewher else and the scowl reappears on my face.

"The way he looked at you," Alissa starts, "he seemed scared,"

"Whatever." I grumble.

"I am gonna go to washroom, head to the cafe without me." I tell them. They nod before both walking in the direction of the washroom.

I turn on my heel to start heading to the bathroom but something that came to my eyeview stopped me. I look at the 2 people infront of me.

Brandon leaning against a locker with his arms wrapped around a girl, their lips inching closer and closer. Until, the gap between them was closed.

I could feel my heart sink, don't know why, but it did.

When their lips parted I still found myself staring at the couple in front of me. Brandon was looking down at her, smiling. Oh, how I wish I could be her in that moment. It took everything in me but I finally pried my eyes away and turned on my heel, the pee that filled my bladder suddenly disappearing. 

It felt as though someone had their gaze on me and I turned around hoping that it was who I wanted it to be but instead it was the girl who had just finished kissing Brandon, I swallowed hard as she glared at me and then turned to Brandon who was looking at me as well. A sad expression on his face, I felt tears brimming my eyelashes but I quickly turned around before they had a chance to fall. 

Why are you crying? 

I have no reason to be sad or mad right now. 

I began making my way to the cafeteria, blinking back the tears that were begging to come out. 

Fuck boys.

____

HI! I am so sorry for these late and short chapters! I am beginning to come back on track and I have also started a new book called 'the unwanted'!

Please go check it out, it's much better than this book! (no longer available, but something similar to it is coming up! Probably around the end of April!

Go on my profile to find it easier! (book is no longer available for reading) 

VOTE AND COMMENT ON BOTH BOOKS PLEASE AND THANK Y