Chapter 6 - The Wrong Decision

Vote and comment :)

My jaw dropped open after hearing the words come out of Sydney's mouth. 

Brandon had raped Bethany Trills. 

He forced her to... 

I frantically search around the cafeteria looking for Brandon, I needed to know whether or not he even cared. I looked at the usual table where he sat and saw that Bethany was there, sitting right in between the 4 popular girls of the school. 

The longe blonde that went by Erika sat beside her, rubbing her back and probably consoling her with thoughtful words. I wasn't super shocked that the situation with Beth caused her to get the attention of the higher people of our school. She sat there crying her head in her hands. 

Everyone else there was talking to her some listening and others telling her that 'it's not her fault'. Which it wasn't, I feel for Bethany. I had never had what happened to her happen to me, but obviously, it's very sad. 

I turn back to Sydney, a frown on my face. I didn't want to believe the words that she had said to me. 

How could Brandon Riverton, do something so horrible?

***

It was now the end of school, the bell had rung and I was currently by my locker.  I took out my spring jacket as it was still slightly chilly outside. I put it on, putting my arms through each sleeve and putting the hoodie over my head. 

I turn around eager to he leave this hell they call a school, bombarded by an even more, eager Brandon, he ran up to me putting his arms on my shoulder, bending down slightly as he tried to catch his breath. 

"I didn't do it," He says, as he catches enough breath to speak. He looks at me with hopeful eyes, I guess he expects me to believe him. But how could I?

"Who would lie about rape?!" I shout as no one else was in the hallway my locker was located in. I was upset, how could he expect me to believe that he didn't do what everyone thought he did. I mean lying about something as serious as this isn't right. Not only that, but she was crying, like actual tears.

 He looked down and put his head in his pockets. 

"You have to believe me," he says, his voice barely above a whisper. I wanted to believe him, something in my mind was telling me to believe him. I don't know why I felt for him even after he did what he did. 

He ripped her of her innocence. You're probably wondering how I know that, but it was no secret that Bethany was a virgin, she made it clear she would wait until marriage to do anything to every guy who she has dated. I guess that's why none of her relationships lasted that long. 

I mean most teenage boys only wanted one thing... 

"Blake!" I hear a familiar voice shout, I turn to the direction of the school doors as that was where the sound had been coming from. Alissa looked at me before looking at the figure in front of me, realizing who it was she shouts louder than before. 

"Come right now!" I look at Brandon before picking up my bag that had fallen out of my hands when Brandon had bombarded me with his activeness. I put over my shoulders before walking to through the school doors. I look back at him to see him staring back at me, he looked on the verge of tears and as my facial expression softened, he turned around and began walking in the opposite direction. 

I saw his hands go up to face, I don't know if it was to wipe a tear or not but my heart dropped realizing how upset he is. 

I know it was wrong of me to believe him, but I couldn't help it. 

*** 

Such a short chapter, I know! But to make up for it, I will be uploading the next chapter tomorrow, and I promise it will be longer than this crap!

 Anyways, thank for 50 reads on this book! It makes me so happy to see that people are actually giving the book a chance. 

It would mean a lot to me if you could maybe vote on this chapter??

 Anyways, I hoped you guys enjoyed this chapter!